Road Rage! Scrub In A Dodge Running His Mouth!

ALaSSkA

he then procede to stick his middle finger out the window, ....... Anyone else have any expierences like mine lately?

YUP!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I had some asshat in a grey Dodge Clubcab do the exact same thing to me while I was in my work van.

He pulled into the far right turning lane so I let the kid in when we got across the intersection, being nice and all... then about 1/2 mile later he starts trying to tailgate the guy beside me, and 1/2 mile after that he swerves towards me thinking I'll slam on the brakes or something so he could get by... but I was IN MY WORK TRUCK. :lol: I just laughed at him while he's thinking he is all cool, then he fingers me, so I stick up my pointer finger and give it a twirl, as in "whoop-dee-doo"....

Complete butt clown. If he stopped at the light I coulda let him know how cool he was, but oddly he ran the red light and was never to be seen again....

Probably 18 years old....

• 8 months later...

That might be one of the best sayings I have ever heard.

Yeah I've heard that one its in a camron song if anyone knows it. Well going with this story of **** shit talkers yeah we all have stories. I've had guns pulled on my knives everything I'm a pretty big kid, I'm 17 but yeah I've followed people. And beat the **** out of people I have bad anger issues but I know when to stop. But the biggest story I know is how someone said they herd the gun this happened to me but it was to guns and I didn't give a flying ****. I charged the guy and threw the guns anways after I pistol whipped him a time. Or two but the moral of the story my cousin did the same thing but he died from being shot. Don't. Let emtions get the best of you ever though I always try to think sometimes past beat in some faces you never know what's gonna happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've heard that one its in a camron song if anyone knows it. Well going with this story of **** shit talkers yeah we all have stories. I've had guns pulled on my knives everything I'm a pretty big kid, I'm 17 but yeah I've followed people. And beat the **** out of people I have bad anger issues but I know when to stop. But the biggest story I know is how someone said they herd the gun this happened to me but it was to guns and I didn't give a flying ****. I charged the guy and threw the guns anways after I pistol whipped him a time. Or two but the moral of the story my cousin did the same thing but he died from being shot. Don't. Let emtions get the best of you ever though I always try to think sometimes past beat in some faces you never know what's gonna happen.

gotta love hearing the tale of a 17 yr old kid that has been there done that and one up'ed everyone on the site and doesnt even have a pic of "his SS"

i had a guy follow me for like 20 miles once. all because he was stopped at a stop sign for atleast 15 seconds and it was 1230 am and there wasnt a car for miles. so i honk the horn and he pulls over and lets me pass. i get on the highway and i see this clown doing like 100 to catch me and he starts hi beaming me and tailgating the piss out of me. i gave him a few brake checks to let him know im not appreciating the bs. but he didnt get the hint. i called a few of my freinds to be outside of my freinds house because i was being followed. the guy follows me the entire way to my freinds house but when i turned into my freinds driveway and he saw 6 guys outside in the driveway one with a bat he took off pretty fast

this wasnt in the SS it was in my yukon

we have done this before because some of my friends are insanely crazy drivers and get followed alot. its one of those things where once you make the phone call it happens lol

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

i had some asspuker try to fight me...in my DD.......while he had me blocked in.........it happend this past black friday as i was coming back from MEXICO, so i was waiting in line at an intersection, it was about 2 in the morning, and tis guy just comes out of nowhere, runs the stop sign and truns right in to my lefT door, i thought he was going to hit me, and to ad insult to injury he wanted me to back up so i could let him true. how in the f*ck am i going to do that if im blocked in from the front and back, and now hes blockin my door!!

longstory short he gets out and starts saying 'what your problem let me trough!'i was like 'were in the hell do you whant me to go. IM BLOCKED IN!, besides dont come up to me like that. so anyways their he is telling me hes gonna kick my ass and acrding to him'drag me out of my truck' while he stil had me blocked in and that and im just listening waiting for him to shut up.

i knew after a few minutes he wasnt going to do anything because all he did was run his mouthoff and after all of that, he got in his car and took off!

i felt a breath of relief and was thankfull to GOD this guy was not armed, because after all its not uncoming for some Punk to pull out a gun, or an UZI or AK on the other side of the border

• 3 weeks later...

Yeh like I care what you guys think just telling my story and putting in my two cents dumbass. what you dont think that ever happened to me? guess what it did. I really dont care If any one lives in cleveland his name was Jamal Robinson, if you remeber