Road Rage! Scrub In A Dodge Running His Mouth!

ALaSSkA

OK So my night was going pretty good till about an hour ago, just a chill night, went to the toppers car show in town waxed n cleaned my SSS and just cruisn around enoying life. Then i see this lifted 98 dodge single cab shortbox with dual exhaust in front of me, we were going down a 3 lane main road and i am just started to roll of on him under this interstate overpass, so he guns it a little bit, thinking he wants to see what i what my trucks got, so i stomp on it when he stomped on it and i just pull away from him like a bat out of hell, and he stays back for a while and then he all of a sudden speed up probably feeling like a bitch. he then procede to stick his middle finger out the window, and i am like wtf so we are driving down the road, and he yells out his window while i am rolling mine down "yah and what u gonna do about it" so all of a sudden a little friendly truckin turns into me getting really pissed off! So i im like "what am i gonna do about it....How bout you pull that Piece of shit over and i kick your ****ing teeth in" so then i slow down and follow him for like fifteen blocks trying to get him to pull over and he has the balls to brake check me twice. so i flash him and put my blinker on trying to get him to turn into any parking lot so i can show him what i was going to do about it. he keeps going straight finally i pull up next to him in the turnin lane and roll my window down andwave him in to turn with me and im like come on buddy pull into this parking lot, and some skeezer in his passenger seat hells out the window "quit following us!" so i turn in but he keeps on going. ahhh too bad! so yah i was really pissed off about that! like shit man, a little fun in our trucks is fun but this piece of shit was running his mouth just trying to impress some whore, or i dont really know why he was talking shit, but thats what happens when u run your mouth to people you dont know inside tinted windows. The ass RAMer realized that the guy driving te badass truck could break his legs so he didnt want to pull over! i would have followed him all the way to his driveway if i didnt have a warrant, but whatever aint worth it, just hate retarded people! Anyone else have any expierences like mine lately?

i had not lately but prob 8 months ago same kind of deal but i was foolin around with a escalade and same deal i pulled on him and he got angry so at the red light i though he was going to race but instead his passenger proceeds to jump out of the suv and starting yelling at me and the worst thing was i had my little sister in the truck which was prob only 13 or 14 at the time so i just drove off, what are people thinking seriously some need help bad.

lol this happened to me a couple of years ago... but i was on the other end of it.

i was about 16 years old and was on the fwy with my cousin when she cut some lil POS honda off and the guy started honking and flashing us so i give him the finger, he then rolls down the window and its this massive busta rhymes looking black guy driving and i just think to myself "holy F*"!!! looked straight ahead for like 10 minutes lol

i guess i learned my lesson

WHY would you lose your cool over some guy in some dodge? You know your truck is faster and better, leave it at that and don't sweat the stupid things. He/they got to you and that is what they wanted to do after being showed up.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I try to avoid that shit and I have too much good shit going on to go to jail. Sure some people need to be told to phuck off but I won't get out of my car. Where I live just getting out of your car you can lose your license for a year. I had a guy on the 57 freeway a few months back got all crazy so I waved him to follow me. He started to follow me off the exit and right at the last second he pussed out and I exited. FTW.

I keep a bottle of pepper spray in my driver door. Still waiting to use it. This way when the cops show up you can tell them some BS about how you feared for you life and dumb ass has a bunch of pepper spray in his face....

I have been pepper sprayed by the cops before and it was a nightmare. It doesn't just wear off. That ish will have you crying and begging for water and kicking the cops car window from inside....

I ****ing swear, that POS spit out his window lastnight, so i go home from my chicks house and roll to my undeground parking and just go around wiping and dust that was collected cuz i just waxed it yesterday, and on the passenger-side mirror looks like dried spit, i swear to god if i see this ****ing kid i am gonna kick his ****ing teeth in! ugh that gets under my skin! Maybe its a good thing i didnt know that he did that last night cuz i would have followed him all the way to his doorstep! no joke

be careful with idiots like that. Many years ago before I got married, My little brother (at the time maby 16yrs old) and I were going to my girlfriends house to go out to dinner. This little car with 4 guys in it were keeping people from going around them. So when I got the chance I got on the truck and past him up. When he came down to the next light the passenger started screaming at me and cursing. I start to jump out the truck when all of a sudden I see him reach down under his seat and hear him chamber 1. I started to talk shit and tell him to put it away and be a man and just fight me. When I looked over to my little brother he was pail white scared form when he heard the gun get loaded. So I just jumped back in the truck and drove away. I learned my its not worth it...F.T.P

i wouldn't advise followin anyone home.. you dont know what people are capable of doin.. i had a dude jump out the car at a red light and bang on my pass window while i was on the phone (FOR NO REASON AT ALL).. i think he was high as a kite on powder actually.. he bangs on my window talkin about "what's up?" so i rolled my window down with my .357 mag mean muggin him to show him exactly what was up.. one of his boys jump out and pull him back in the car.. i pray to God that i don't ever have to kill a man but i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Ya I usually just try and laugh those situations off whenever possible, its not worth the hassle and its true you never know what some stupid asses are willing to do over nothing. I did flip on one dude in my old truck though, he cut me off and i was annoyed but let it go, at the next set of lights he rolls down his window starts yelling, I just ignored it, the light turns green and he spits on my truck, AND NOW ITS ON! I chased his ass through 3 towns reaching speeds of 110mph he is lucky i was low on gas cause I was ready to do damage if I caught him. I was a little younger and more hot headed then, Im stoll not that old but dont wanna be in court for roadrage either so I guess the best way to put it is, you gotta pick your battles

i would have followed him all the way to his driveway if i didnt have a warrant, but whatever aint worth it, just hate retarded people! Anyone else have any expierences like mine lately?

dude chill. its not worth a bullet. people dont fight anymore, they sue, they shoot...dont lower yourself to deal with people like that, not worth it. I hate when people get all bent out of shape about driving, you have a nice truck screw the losers...keep rolling :cheers:

I doubt your day would have gotten any better if they would have called the police and said some guy in a black truck is following me, you get pulled, they run your ID, you have a warrant, you goto jail.

WHY would you lose your cool over some guy in some dodge?

:withstupid: Just chill out, Ive had numerous occasions where people wanted to race and I said "at the track, not on the road" and they all pussed out.

From this situation, you now have to be weary where you park your truck anywhere, anytime because if this loser sees an SS truck like yours, I bet its gona messed with one way or another. And just like you said, you should not mess with people you dont know, his father could be the sherrif in your area.

Ive had knives pulled on me for my truck by some bikers.....told them they belong in the old person home and I thought the guy was gona bust some blood vessels in his head he was so mad.