Would This S/c Kit Work On An Ss?

I Just found Roush supercharger kit on ebay and it says its for 2007 and up 5.3L's. I was wondering if it could be modified to fit an SS or if it would just bolt right on.... Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-09-ROUSH...sQ5fAccessories

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

Alright, I did some more reasearch on perforancetrucks.net and found this thread: http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=458418

This guy installed the ebay Roush TVS 1900 on a 06' Vmax with a lq9 so it should be the same as the ss. According to his thread all you need to change is:

NNBS fuel rails.

NNBS water pump.

Injector adapters.

TB adapter.

Otherwise it fits fine! :chevy:

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I personally have no experience with that set up but it looks very similar to the maggie setup. I know there are some people on PT.net that have done this kit. Try the forced induction section over there and you will see some threads started with those kits.

good luck

lol dang you beat me too it sorry man

yes it has been done as mentioned above it will need those parts . it will also need some upgrade to the fueling (new pump or boost a pump ) i would do a new walbro

the downside to this blower kit is as of now the pulley. it is pressed on and there isnt any options out to swap to a smaller size.

the support on this kit also wont be as good as a maggie . b

for someone who just wants some more power without upgrading too much and leaving it be with a tune and fueling you will be great with this kit.

yes it has been done as mentioned above it will need those parts . it will also need some upgrade to the fueling (new pump or boost a pump ) i would do a new walbro

the downside to this blower kit is as of now the pulley. it is pressed on and there isnt any options out to swap to a smaller size.

the support on this kit also wont be as good as a maggie . b

for someone who just wants some more power without upgrading too much and leaving it be with a tune and fueling you will be great with this kit.

True, but the joegibbs truck also had a pressed on pulley, and the market was quick to offer a solution.

:withstupid: mine is a joe jibbs style blower and i pullied down three times with a regular style pulley puller/press from autozone,so that shouldn't be a problem huero!! :D does anybody know the max psi for a tvs1900 ??? Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)