Woke Up To This, This Morning!

diggerdan11

Man this kinda stuff makes me sick to my stomach. I have a buncha military gear in my truck right now im going to take out.

i'm with you.. that TA 50 ain't cheap.. and i would imagine he busted the light to stay concealed under darkness.. this shit is scarey.. i had no idea our trucks got broken into and ripped off as much as they do.. if i weren't scared of em i'd put a BIG ASS SNAKE in my truck.. good luck

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry to hear man, My truck got broken into a while back. but they broke the passenger side window to do so. and more recently I had an 18ft utility/car hauler/trailer stolen right from my parents driveway.

I hate thieves

I hat eseeing these threads. these trucks are just too easy to break into. There is a way to avoide this. Somebody posted a couple things that will stop people from poping the locks. Search for the thread. I would suggest these upgrades for anybody. I think there is a plate for the locks and one for the hood latch. Anybody got the link to the thread I'm talking about. If I kept my SS I would have doen these upgrades because I don't trust people :cheers:

I hate thieves I use to do stereo competition around were I live so I had over 6000 in to it and my car was in the body shops fenced in yard 10 foot fence with barb wirer around the top my alarm was set and they were the only ones who had a key alarm never went off once according to but the whole system was gone my sub box had 4 10 JL W6 V2's in it 2 facing the back of my civic and 2 firing into the same box it was a one of a kind custom box I gave the cops tuns of pics and serial #'s for everything and this feb was 5 years and never found it

Dam man that really sucks, People have no goddam respect for working class people that bust there ass to have nice things, Guess theyrather just f*ck people out of tehre hard earned property then go out and work. If anyone has the link to the thread for lock plates or any otehr anti theft suggestions aside from the viper cause I already plan on getting that, Id be really interested in looking into those threads! Im a FEMA disaster housing inspector, and Im about to be deployed to Mass. to do housing inspections, I have to use my SS cause its my only vehicle so I wanna make sure my truck is as secure as it possibly can be

redic!!!! I wish people would respect other people's stuff. Go work, make money and buy shiznit. I flip when people simply ding my doors. Some teen in a crappy car opened her door into my vw the other day. I got out and gave her a nice speech about respecting property.

I hope you find the DB

I hat eseeing these threads. these trucks are just too easy to break into. There is a way to avoide this. Somebody posted a couple things that will stop people from poping the locks. Search for the thread. I would suggest these upgrades for anybody. I think there is a plate for the locks and one for the hood latch. Anybody got the link to the thread I'm talking about. If I kept my SS I would have doen these upgrades because I don't trust people :cheers:

This one Thunder?

http://www.jimmijammer.com/

I wish I could get my hands on the f**kers that do that shit....they wouldn't have use of their hands and legs when I got done... Sorry about the ride man. It's hard to have anything nice anymore.

The fukt up my ps door handle, broke the window to get it, trashed the ignition, and stole my in-dash that no longer worked.

It's sh!t like this that makes me really wanna do the "crazy" security systems designed to do bodily harm to thieves when they touch my truck.

Dam man that really sucks, People have no goddam respect for working class people that bust there ass to have nice things, Guess theyrather just f*ck people out of tehre hard earned property then go out and work. If anyone has the link to the thread for lock plates or any otehr anti theft suggestions aside from the viper cause I already plan on getting that, Id be really interested in looking into those threads! Im a FEMA disaster housing inspector, and Im about to be deployed to Mass. to do housing inspections, I have to use my SS cause its my only vehicle so I wanna make sure my truck is as secure as it possibly can be

I seen something on truck U that was an anti theft device and haven't seen it again and I have been recording every episode. It was kinda like a little plug in device that when you take it out your car cant be started unless this is put back in and it can not be by passed or disconnected or have a different one put in the plug in If I can get that episode again I will post up what it is I wish I could remember what it was because I want it for mind

This one Thunder?

http://www.jimmijammer.com/

Yeah I think that's the plate I was talking about. It's so easy to pop our locks and this seems to solve that problem. Of course if they really want in they can break the glass. So I would suggest the door plate and an alarm for anybody living in a bad area. Trucks like ours are a prime target it seems