Hey All!

Aspentaylor

Wow.............I haven't seen that username on a post in a LLLOOONNNGGGG time................. :P ............Glad to see ya back around.....The new "playtoy" looks like it would be a blast to drive............................. :cheers:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning all. Yes it is nice to see people with the best color (no offense, but I usually call it the girl color!!! rotflmao. j/k)

btw I totally had a metro purebred German dude. soooooo a PIA!!!!! He had more hair and skin products than I did. I should have known he was a DB! Its good to be back to what I enjoy. Single seems to be the best!!! The new toy is def a blast. I get shiznit for it being a "ford" but I do not care. People can kiss it. hehe

cadowns-no more law. That was a long time ago. Now I own my own company and sell surgical implants and medical supplies. :)

Shortbus-I have 2 boards and where were u during Hurricane Bill???10 to 15 footers. I am suprised I am alive.

Fireman-nooooooooo why May 1st???? That is the local Egg fest (big green egg). I promised my friend I would go with her and her husband. I dont know what to do. I want to meet ss people!!!!!!

Single seems to be the best!!!

I have to agree there, I got burned 2 months ago myself. :uhoh::banghead:

Fireman-nooooooooo why May 1st???? That is the local Egg fest (big green egg). I promised my friend I would go with her and her husband. I dont know what to do. I want to meet ss people!!!!!!

How does Sunday May 2nd sound? I will give everyone the option of either day when I post the thread today.....

hmmmmm Sunday would probably be better except I will prob be hungover. :cheers: ooops. If I know I have to drive to NJ, then maybe I will not drink. I will have to sit on that one.

Where is the meet going to be in NJ? I want to mapquest it. Funny how mapquest has become a verb.....or I can gps it. lmao sorry i crack myself up.......

Heyyy Thats not too bad. 3 hour ride up and 12 hour ride back (sunday traffic) I will just leave early. what time do you all meet?

Dan will be posting something in the Events/Gatherings area, but usually around noon.

Heyyy Thats not too bad. 3 hour ride up and 12 hour ride back (sunday traffic) I will just leave early. what time do you all meet?

Dan will be posting something in the Events/Gatherings area, but usually around noon.

Sorry guys, things got a litle crazy yesterday, I went to my 3rd wake in the last month last night. :freak: The meet thread WILL be posted today......