Twin Turbo Zr1...

That is one bad ass set up but a few questions...

1. I want to see what the IAT difference is between the eaton rotors and the turbos

Edit: I just say where it says its a 430ci motor with a gutted supercharger...

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

Gutted supercharger? So they keep the actual housing of the blower and just pull the lobes out? Or what?

actually im pretty sure that still has the blower and is setup like a twin turbo/ kb cobra..... it feeds the blower...... i saw a twin turbo/kb cobra at a show this year put down like 950

actually im pretty sure that still has the blower and is setup like a twin turbo/ kb cobra..... it feeds the blower...... i saw a twin turbo/kb cobra at a show this year put down like 950

Its a gutted supercharger, its on the discription

yeah the supercharger was gutted,so all the boost is coming from the twins.........this is bad ass but why would you gutt a perfectly fine blower?????..........i would of sold it and got a badASS INTEK but thats just me

becuase they can use the superchargers housing as an intake and use the blowers intercooler as the intercooler for the TTurbos. therefore no need for an air to air or air to water intercoolers. less piping