racin' my HD

mike02HD

:chevy: i've had many stoplight encounters with F-150's and Rams, and I always win. haha. I have done nothing to it except add a K&N filter, and the HP was boosted from 300 to 317. Thats incredible. Chevy really knows how to make a truck! :chevy:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, don't mean to offend anyone, I'm a diehard Chevy guy myself, but by posting that Chevy makes a great truck and in the same section writing that you gained 17hp from a simple filter upgrade says nothing except that Chevy makes a shitty air filter system on the 6.0 liters.

Hey, don't mean to offend anyone, I'm a diehard Chevy guy myself, but by posting that Chevy makes a great truck and in the same section writing that you gained 17hp from a simple filter upgrade says nothing except that Chevy makes a shitty air filter system on the 6.0 liters.

i think it is the same system that pulls air through the same small ass hole in the fender and into the same air box as the 4.8 and 5.3 and i think even the 8.1 and duramax use the same system. you would think it would need more air, buy the way did i type the word same enough, just checking. :D:jester::thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Because that is what the R&D department for the aftermaket intake says… :jester: they don’t lie or false advertise, :nono: nor does the media… :D (pun, pun, pun)

Seat of the pants and the butt pucker factor is the only Dyno thus far. With the sudden popularity in the SS dyno’s may soon become available, who knows…

Archived