Pa, Ny, Nj, Ct, De, Md Meet 5/2

I am pretty sure my truck will down for the count while I install some more performance options! I gotta hurry though, the cruising weather is right around the corner!

bring the cobalt :cool:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnitman

I would like to come out but depends on cash. I had fun last time with you guys

Man Frank, that would be a haul for you just for a 1 day meet, maybe the Carlisle All GM Nationals would be a better bet since it is a whole weekend.....

Man Frank, that would be a haul for you just for a 1 day meet, maybe the Carlisle All GM Nationals would be a better bet since it is a whole weekend.....

Just depends if I am still in Chicago.. it would be an awesome run tho for the ls6 blazer tho.. I shall ponder it

Seriously ... I do ... and It will be a cold day in Hell, that I'd drive my poor Country Bumpkin, Babied Ass MistreSS in New Jersey, unless there is a Drag Strip and an overnight stay and cruise deal worked out ...

I've driven down 87 ... rolled through the Oranges ... and headed south to the Jersey shore ... Like I've said before, I don't mind making the trip ... I'm just not doing it for lunch ... and not for Applebee's ... (People say I'm "Opinionated" ... :D )

I'll see you all at some other gathering ...

I will so totally make a drag strip for you. There....no excuses.