one sexy truck

:chevy: The Silverado SS couldnt look any better. i love the scoops in the front bumper, and the 20 inch rims are the nicest i have ever seen. and the exhaust is right where it needs to be. Chevy just needs to make a standard cab and add some chrome rims...o yea :chevy:

my bet is chevy will probobly make a regular cab ss. it'll be lighter, so it'll be a little faster and who knows they might even bump up the ponies a bit. but i am happy with my extended and would'nt even consider trading for a regular cab.

• 1 month later...

Here is Intro Wheels project truck. It is my personal truck, and I work for Intro, so I can keep you guys updated on the progress. So far, its a 2003 Silverado, with a 5.3 V8, with JBA titanium ceramic-coated headers, JBA power cables, Stillen Intake, HID headlights, SS front fascia, chrome chevy bowtie, JBA exhaust system, and it is currently in the shop getting a Magnuson Radix charger with intercooler, that will take my truck to about 420 rwhp and 475 rwtq.

fc336faa.jpg

Here is Intro Wheels project truck. It is my personal truck, and I work for Intro, so I can keep you guys updated on the progress. So far, its a 2003 Silverado, with a 5.3 V8, with JBA titanium ceramic-coated headers, JBA power cables, Stillen Intake, HID headlights, SS front fascia, chrome chevy bowtie, JBA exhaust system, and it is currently in the shop getting a Magnuson Radix charger with intercooler, that will take my truck to about 420 rwhp and 475 rwtq.

fc336faa.jpg

The project is looking good! so far :chevy:

Here is Intro Wheels project truck.  It is my personal truck, and I work for Intro, so I can keep you guys updated on the progress.  So far, its a 2003 Silverado, with a 5.3 V8, with JBA titanium ceramic-coated headers, JBA power cables, Stillen Intake, HID headlights, SS front fascia, chrome chevy bowtie, JBA exhaust system, and it is currently in the shop getting a Magnuson Radix charger with intercooler, that will take my truck to about 420 rwhp and 475 rwtq.

fc336faa.jpg

The project is looking good! so far :chevy:

Nice looking truck :cool:

Whew, I dunno. I went to check out an 03 HD today at the local Furd dealer. Man that is one bad arse Furd, and I dont generally like Furds. I see many upsides to that truck. I have met many people who are taking them off the lot anywhere between 32-34k :eek: That is a helluva deal for that truck. Just go to the Furd webpage and look at all the options on it. Secondly, the mods you can do to that thing. My best friend owns a 02 L and from what I hear the mods are pretty much the same. And they are cheap to boot. Isnt the only difference in the engine the size of the blower pulley? Guys at the NHOTC are dynoing 322 at the wheels with no mods. Somebody help me, I am thinking of joining the darkside! :devil: I love my General but I need more bang for the buck, plus I love those 4 doors. Sweet looking HD O2 Harley! :cheers:

Archived