Well Hello There, Strangers!

Rausche

Hey there, Ladies!

I leave for a few months and look what's happened... So much going on! I feel left out!

Sorry I've been absent for so long, I've had a lot going on. Moved into a new rental house, dealing with various room-mates and their problems (which, of course, became my problems with a quickness), getting ready to head off to school at the end of summer, selling all my worldly belongings, and work! So much work...

I figured I'd stick my head in the door here and let you all know that I'm still alive, well, and loving my SS. Although I haven't put any new power-adders in quite some time, I'm still shelling out $250 a month to have her detailed (gotta keep the bling shinin', right?).

I plan to start checking in more frequently, I really want to get re-involved in the community here... I miss you guys! I am going to try my hardest to make it out to the LVD drags at least ONCE this summer... Money and time are very tight this year, but I value my sanity above all.

Have I missed anything substantial? Are my old friends and site veterans still alive here? Is Dan still the post-whore of the century? What new things have I missed out on!!? Who's got the fastest truck now? Has Kevin raced with Project Black Widow yet?!

Get me back in the loop, brothers.

OMG I was wondering where you have been! Welcome back man! :cheers:

Kevin is still working on project Black Widow, new TC is going in soon.......as for me being king post whore, let my post count do the talking(I live here man, seriously). :uhoh:

Alot has gone on here, some members have left, some have sold their trucks, 26chubbs popped back up, some changes are FINALLY being made to the forum, and there is alot of new blood too. Man do you have some reading to do.......

Hey Alex ... Great to hear from you ...

Glad to see your going back to school ... :thumbs:

A few of us are meeting for lunch on Saturday ... It's a bit of a haul for you ... But if you want ... Meet us here.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61953