May Totm Nominations

sk_josh

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down for aclone month! i put a ton of money and time and effort into my truck....everything ive done has been to oem ss specs except for my engine, and tonneau cover! im def. against the guys who thro a street scene bumper on it and say its legit but me, imposster, ruben, will, and a few otherss have rllly made a rcsb into somen very close to what gm should have made!

plus next month ill have my engine going in finallllly wen im done with finals!

im down for aclone month! i put a ton of money and time and effort into my truck....everything ive done has been to oem ss specs except for my engine, and tonneau cover! im def. against the guys who thro a street scene bumper on it and say its legit but me, imposster, ruben, will, and a few otherss have rllly made a rcsb into somen very close to what gm should have made!

plus next month ill have my engine going in finallllly wen im done with finals!

:withstupid:

• Admin

How do you view people nominations? I click on the links and it goes to the homepage

Slight problem with the upgrade. I am still figuring out how to best fix this other than manually updating each time someone linked to the garage.

In the meantime, you can search for that truck in the garage, or when I post the vote thread I will link them all up correctly.