May Totm Nominations

sk_josh

• Admin

Since a lot of trucks get nominated (7-10+) votes tend to be all over the place. Furthermore, many trucks don't really have any pics or information in their garage, making it even harder for everybody to pick their favorite.

So this month we will be trying something a little different to see how it goes... After nominations occur as normal, we will trim it down to the 4 trucks with the best/most complete garage entries.

If your truck gets nominated, consider the following ideas to get into the final voting round.

• Put some time into listing all of your modifications.
  • Take some nice pictures that show your truck from different angles, and of specific mods up close.
  • Add some background information like when you bought your truck and why you got an SS!
  • What kind of plans do you have for your truck in the future?
  • Why did you choose to do the mods you have done?
  • Be creative! Put some effort into your Garage and SHOW everyone why your truck should be the next SilveradoSS.com "Truck of the Month".

So without further ado, we are now taking nominations for May 2010 truck of the month!

In order to insure your pick gets nominated, please follow these simple rules

Rules:

• You may only nominate a ONE Silverado SS.
  • To nominate a truck, simply provide a link to it's SilveradoSS.com Garage page.

Nominees will be narrowed to the TOP 4 garage entries, then voted on by the community. The winner will be featured on the forum, and in the garage.

Schedule:

Nominations End April 24th 11:59 PM

Voting is April 25th - April 30th 11:59 PM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What; no VHO love???? :jester: I guess we are back to the Extreme S10 - ZQ8 Sonoma deal again. They are the same truck with out body mods! :confused:

I bet this will go over like a lead balloon. :ninja:

no clones :nono: ss only imo

^^^^^I agree. I joined this site because it was for the Silverado SS, not look alikes. If they want to make a seperate section for clones and have a COTM that is fine. It would be nice to see the different ways people have replicated our SS trucks, but not on the main page imo.

My nomination that eats ricers http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...tem&CID=161

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)