Cam Shaft Upgrade

gseman

HI all looking for a good upgrade cam shaft for towing mybe comp cams working with 05 silverado 6.0 gear 3.73 2wdrive will be pulling 23 ft boat 4500 pounds the thing is the cam must pass ca emission. any buddy have a clue out there.need help :uhoh:

Comp 212/218 low lift..or they make a 208/212 528/532 112lsa or close to that..Any of the Smaller Comp XFI cams should pass CA smog with cats and good tuning...Stay under 218 duration and .540 lift.

-You could always get a hold of PatrickG on LS1tech and have him custom spec you a cam for your needs :cheers:

Comp 212/218 low lift..or they make a 208/212 528/532 112lsa or close to that..Any of the Smaller Comp XFI cams should pass CA smog with cats and good tuning...Stay under 218 duration and .540 lift.

-You could always get a hold of PatrickG on LS1tech and have him custom spec you a cam for your needs :cheers: thank you

I have a new cam that you might like. it's a 216/220 .525 / .532 on a 116 lsa. I have a new set of Yellow springs for it too. It would be a stockish idle but should pass emissions. Let me know if your interested and i'll set you up with a price.

• 2 weeks later...