Ss Silverado Exhaust Tips Gm Oem New!

mwbills

The pictures were taken for my ebay I add the background to all my picture now days people take them and use them as there own....

Here a picture in front of my PC Screen to prove I have them!

I have about 20 of these...Im using a pair on my 2000 S-10 LSXtreme X cab 5.3L Truck

DSC_0201.jpg

Mark

really? looks like an ebay ad

• 6 years later...

The pictures were taken for my ebay I add the background to all my picture now days people take them and use them as there own....Here a picture in front of my PC Screen to prove I have them!I have about 20 of these...Im using a pair on my 2000 S-10 LSXtreme X cab 5.3L TruckDSC_0201.jpgMark

Bump I sent you an email

I wonder where he got them? Maybe a chance that there are more. I swear an old contact of mine said they were actually made by Corsa for GM. Back in the day I was working on a project with GM and Corsa but my contact at Corsa left the company. I reached out to Corsa a few months back in an email and they said they didn't have anymore but I wonder if we got enough orders together if they would make a batch of them for us? Might be worth a phone call if folks are interested.

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

I think hes chevyextreme8 on ebay. He sells lots of GM overstock. He had a bunch of SS center caps and SS dash badges etc.

I've seen that guy. He sells a lot of xtreme and SSS parts. I wonder if he worked for tecstar? That was the company that did the upfits on the trucks.

I wonder where he got them? Maybe a chance that there are more. I swear an old contact of mine said they were actually made by Corsa for GM. Back in the day I was working on a project with GM and Corsa but my contact at Corsa left the company. I reached out to Corsa a few months back in an email and they said they didn't have anymore but I wonder if we got enough orders together if they would make a batch of them for us? Might be worth a phone call if folks are interested.

sign me up for 2

I think hes chevyextreme8 on ebay. He sells lots of GM overstock. He had a bunch of SS center caps and SS dash badges etc.

Just cruised his eBay store; lots of parts (about 1700+ items) but nothing SS-specific at this time except the SS dash insert. Man, was hoping to find a treasure trove of SS goodies. :)

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

He bought the SS dash inserts and the chrome center caps from SAE.

SAE had the inserts for 9.99 he bought them in bulk for a lump sum and is now selling them for 39.99 or something like that.

Same with the chrome SS wheel caps. They were 89.99 from SAE and he selling them for for more...