Will Any P1sc Work With The Sss?

for example someone is selling used P1SC with intercooler, it came off a 5.0 mustang, theoretically i would just have to get a silverado bracket, correct?

no be careful cause some are clocked different like for example ; for are trucks you need one that when the pulley is spinning clockwise it is blowing air and not sucking the air in. i was on the verge of getting a d1 that came off of a mustang but allot of the blowers on mustangs are clocked opposite cause they are mounted facing in instead of out so they need to be spun counter clockwise to blow air out. if this makes sense. but in theory you can make anything work but if you want to use stock mounting brackets you need to get one that is clocked for it.

the guy said it would work on a corvette, is that still the same deal?

that doesnt mean anything, ask him what way does the pulley spin to blow the air ... clockwise or counter clockwise. and make sure the procharger tag/lable is on top like this one...

PIC_0672.jpg

and not like this one how its on the side of it.... because that lable has to be faceing up to oil its self properly and the brackets for our truck wont allow it to sit like this one...

Procharger_pic3.jpg

http://www.procharger.com/FORD/94-95_5.0UH.shtml

this head unit looks like it would work, and that's the one the guy is selling. Looks like the picture of the headunit above

if thats the same one it might work, but i wouldn't buy it until he tells you what way its clock. and from that picture the housing will have to be rotated to get your tubing down to the intercooler. but i wouldn't buy it till he tells you what way it blows, it will cost you 1000 bucks to get it reclocked if its not right.