***Forum Downtime Announcement***

Mervz

• Admin

Hey folks,

We've got good news and bad news....

The bad news first:

We will be temporarily shutting down the forum on Thursday, April 15th at 9am eastern

The (really) good news:

We're shutting down the forum to upgrade it! :cheers:

We apologize that for a few hours you'll have to actually be productive, but we assure you that once we're done you'll have plenty of time to slack off with all the new features.

We can't say for sure how long the forum will take to upgrade. We plan on starting at 9am eastern and will finish whenever we finish. Expect to not be able to visit the site for at least 2 hours and potentially up to or over 4 hours.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. :chevy:

• Admin

No problem Ray. Thanks! Josh has already run a "mock" upgrade to see what the potential issues will be, so hopefully the kinks have been already ironed out. :crossingmyfingers:

Thanks for the heads up Zane. Good luck with the upgrade. Hopefully it won't turn into the "Upgrade From He!!".

Hey Dan ...

Knowing how you'll be on this day. I took the liberty, and I have made you an Appointment HERE. They're expecting your call.

They said you can have the Silveradoss.com withdrawl works.

LOL ... :thumbs:

:wtf:

I guess i'll just have to get some work done then, seeing how I only have 1-1/2 weeks left at my current job anyway. :ninja:

• Admin

No, Invision Board 3.0

tapatalk looks interesting, I'll see what we can do after we upgrade.

are we getting the new version of vbulletin ?

and can you guys get an app for the site using tapatalk?