Stupid Fords

Wicked_SS

haha ben...you buyin it for me???  that might be a ways down the line, but the second i get 5g in cash that doesnt have to go to bills....its goin for that.  maybe i should take up a collection.... :D  i think for now its gonna be flowmasters, the k&n i already have, and a tune...we'll see what comes after that.

I don't know about spotting $5k. I would have, but my engine needed some work. :sick:

If however, you had it, I would have gladly helped you put it on this week, since I've been in San Diego for the last few days.

i couldnt see what kind of truck it was...it looked like a lightning, but the markings were wrong. it had the same body style..but where it should have said "lightning" it said something else that i couldnt read. i wish i could have seen what it was, i wouldve liked to know what kicked my butt so badly.

Maybe it was one of the new model Lightnings. They changed the badge to read SVT in big letters and Lightning in smaller ones. I've been walked by a few L's, not much you can do at freeway speeds. :rolleyes:

what color was the truck that got you it might have been a BOSS

it was an olive green kinda color...really pretty actually, had to have been an aftermarket paint job tho cause ive never seen a ford that color. i just cant figure out what it was tho...my b/f works for ford and he couldnt tell me either. looked just like a lightning with different badges. i dunno if you've ever seen the new "king ranch" trucks that they have...but the way the badges were, they were just like that. shaped like this =O= dunno if that makes sense...but i couldnt see what was written on it.

dylan...i'll get pics soon as im not quite so lazy about it.

i couldnt see what kind of truck it was...it looked like a lightning, but the markings were wrong.  it had the same body style..but where it should have said "lightning" it said something else that i couldnt read.  i wish i could have seen what it was, i wouldve liked to know what kicked my butt so badly.

Maybe it was one of the new model Lightnings. They changed the badge to read SVT in big letters and Lightning in smaller ones. I've been walked by a few L's, not much you can do at freeway speeds. :rolleyes:

Deezel,

thanks for the heads-up, i have't seen one of these sneaky L's yet either, but now that i know i am going to keep my eye out. :nonod:

The boss is a appearance package. 5.4, no Supercharger.

The Ford could have been a lobo.

Or simply, a F-150 made for Mexico. Lobo could have

been what you read. That F-150 could have been s/c.

Once again, a Lobo is nothing more than a regular ford

made for Mexico, but where f-150 was, Lobo replaced it.

A boss is a chumps truck. The cost is terrible for that p.o.s.

Boss= :puke:

Lobo= F-150 name plate

Archived