Stupid Fords

Wicked_SS

was on the 60 today when a guy in a ford pulls up next to me. i ignored him (as i do with most fords) til my friend in the passenger seat said he was checkin out the truck. so i speed up a lil, and he speeds up a lil. so i figured eff it...i'll show him whats up :D so i punch it...get up to about 95, look in my rearview mirror and expect to see him somewhere back there. but NOOOO!! where is he??? right beside me...grinning. :fume: and then he was gone. left me like i was a freakin TOYOTA or something :fume:

i couldnt see what kind of truck it was...it looked like a lightning, but the markings were wrong. it had the same body style..but where it should have said "lightning" it said something else that i couldnt read. i wish i could have seen what it was, i wouldve liked to know what kicked my butt so badly.

Sounds like it's time to start modding that thing. How about a custom tune to wake that thing up some? I think it would be great if one of the females on the site started doing things to their truck.

What do you say? :)

i think youre VERY VERY right ben :D only reason i've waited so long is cause of the accidents and the sloooooooooooow insurance companies. everything's been fixed for about 3 mos...and ur right. its way past time to hook my baby up.

haha ben...you buyin it for me??? that might be a ways down the line, but the second i get 5g in cash that doesnt have to go to bills....its goin for that. maybe i should take up a collection.... :D i think for now its gonna be flowmasters, the k&n i already have, and a tune...we'll see what comes after that.

haha ben...you buyin it for me??? that might be a ways down the line, but the second i get 5g in cash that doesnt have to go to bills....its goin for that. maybe i should take up a collection.... :D i think for now its gonna be flowmasters, the k&n i already have, and a tune...we'll see what comes after that.

Start with the tune, i have one from bryan and with no other mods i turn 14.808

and top speed at 132mph. The tune will wake your truck up.

In the quarter mile my endspeed was not 132 but 146 (this is km/h) :D

Chiel I will take one of those tunes if it will make my truck run 132 MPH in the qtr :jester:

I will send back my turbo kit :D

ssblackss

:jester::D:jester: I wrote TOPSPEED, my english is not so good, but i think you know what i mean :confused: i think :confused: where was i :confused:

what color was the truck that got you it might have been a BOSS

:withstupid: yeap I seen one around here. It was orange and black. myabe it was one of those Pretti!! I don't think they are that fast though. I was told they were a 5.4 with no S/C. But I am not sure though :wtf:

Archived