Can I Now Say I Am Murdered?

Meegs

Not a murder yet? Damn you guys are harsh. Ok I went for murder the first time and was told all I was missing was the black wheels. Now I throw some 24” black wheels on and it is still not good enough. All because of a chrome lip? Here are some shots from my first attempted murder.

CIMG0676.jpg

CIMG0675.jpg

CIMG0674.jpg

CIMG0689.jpg

Ok if I didn’t get murdered, how about just stabbed then? Maybe a flesh wound, real nasty virus, a scar but a cool one like on the face that just screams DON”T F WITH ME, male pattern baldness, a flu just not the 24 hr one? Maybe a slip, trip and fall where I black out in a comma for 5 days and my dog runs away? Even a real nasty cramp when you are swimming without a life jacket or even better mountain biking with out a helmet. I mean throw me a bone here, even just a paper cut would boost my self-esteem after working/ spending all this money.

IMG00089-20100317-1822.jpg

dont get me wrong cause murdered out looks sick, but too many people have it, personally i wanna go for something i havent seen yet....that bieng said i was talkin to my body guy the other day and we discussed takin the same body line u did and goin flat black...just like u did :cheers: i have never seen it befor ur truck, looks sick imo :thumbs: i think itll look a little different on my truck but i think u should not go for the murdered out look and do ur own gig...ur truck looks good and if u like it than it doesnt matter what other people say