Can I Now Say I Am Murdered?

Meegs

do you have a problem with water spots? i heard that flatt black water spots bad? what kind of paint did you use?

SEM, Hot Rod Black, single stage. Zero and I mean ZERO maintenance! No spots, paint was shot in 2008 and ZERO chalk or fade. I take it through a gas station car wash and it comes out like it was new.

murdered out is EVERYTHING black,like your headlights,emblems,rims(everything)

and no two tone,haha

Actually I did paint my headlights. I just hate the bug-eye look of this body style. Looks like a Hollywood cougar face lift gone horribly wrong! Why can’t “EVERYTHING“ black be a two tone black? As for the emblems I was thinking of shooting them gloss black and kinda do a throw back to the ’94-96 Impala. It will either be that or I am just going to shave them off.

Oh, and I was just joking about asking a web forum for kudos. I though most would pick that up with my “First attempted murder” line. I was just joking around man, just pulling yer leg.

wat kind of bed cover do u have??? i really like that style and will hopefully be getting one soon...

-Rob

Pace Edwards. It is vinyl over aluminum roll back with lock and key. Water tight and I guess I am happy with it’s performance of 5 years or so.

Guess I like the exhaust also. I did the 5” turn down and you can only see about 1” of the rim below the bumper. Real trick, and looks badass when the temp is cool out and you can see the exhaust just dumping straight down.

CIMG0624.jpg