Welcome Back!

Mervz

However, I do agree with Hank, I think the forum would look more personable if the row of SS trucks were displayed up top, behind the silveradoss.com logo.

x3, that banner made the old site perfect. I am iffy on this new version.

• Admin

The only thing I don't like, is the main page of the forum looks really small because of all the crap on the right of the screen. It looks more like a facebook page.

I guess it will take some time to get use to.

Try clicking the arrow on the top of right column. It looks like this >> and will minimize the whole column

• Admin

Just wanted to add a quick note. We've seen the comments on the new "status" feature comparing it to facebook. Some have even wondered if we'll be able to link this site and facebook together.

The short answer is, YES. We'll be turning on facebook connect today. It will link your "about me" information and status updates from facebook to SilveradoSS.com. thumbsup.gif

wow. I just got home from a 24 hour shift and this was a surprise. I knew there was an upgrade coming but I didn't expect a change like this. Looks good. Miss my truck (and the others from Lebanon Valley) at the top of the page though.....

• Admin

Don't worry- something similar will be back. The current logo is just temporary to get us going.

Miss my truck (and the others from Lebanon Valley) at the top of the page though.....

Crashes my Opera Browser. Page don't load at all before it crashes.

It opens with IE

Thanks for the update.

I'll look into it.

Thanks Josh.

Evidently this site didn't like my older version of OPERA. I updated it and all is well.

Just an FYI

Thanks again.

• Admin

Thanks Josh.

Evidently this site didn't like my older version of OPERA. I updated it and all is well.

Just an FYI

Thanks again.

Good deal! If anyone is experiencing any kinds of problems, start by making sure your browser is up to date. Some of the older browsers dont deal with all the new gizmos well.