Signet Extended Warranty

scootertrash19

Anybody buy a extended waranty from Signet Corp? Back in '05 when I bought my SSS from the local Chevy dealer they offered me a extended warranty, I bought it for "just in case" it was $1500, they stated if the warranty ran the length of the contract, and there was no warranty claims the entire $1500 would be refunded. Well, after filling out a extensive 5 page refund form and sending it in, I havent heard a word from them no call, e-mail, or check. I have called them several times, but have been put on hold everytime, I usually hang-up after 15-20 minutes. Just wanted to see if anyone has delt with them and how long it took to get payment. I would not recommend this company for a extended warranty!banghead.gifdunno.gif

Tell them you are going to be contacting the Attorneys General and the Better Business Bureau about their lack of customer service and support on something they stated would be supplied. That shit would piss me offM16.gif

Damn that sucks.

I got an aftermarket warrenty as well but I don't know the co. name without going out to the truck and looking at the paperwork but I know I didn't have the option your speaking of.

I'm planning on using mine here shortly though....

- A/C will blow hot air on drivers side only at times but a stop and restart corrects it. (only did it twice on me last summer)

- Butt warmer quit working at the end of this winter, the back still works but the bottom only stays on for a min then shuts off.

It's nothing real serious but I know it can add up in $

I hope you get your refund. Keep on them.

Anybody buy a extended waranty from Signet Corp? Back in '05 when I bought my SSS from the local Chevy dealer they offered me a extended warranty, I bought it for "just in case" it was $1500, they stated if the warranty ran the length of the contract, and there was no warranty claims the entire $1500 would be refunded. Well, after filling out a extensive 5 page refund form and sending it in, I havent heard a word from them no call, e-mail, or check. I have called them several times, but have been put on hold everytime, I usually hang-up after 15-20 minutes. Just wanted to see if anyone has delt with them and how long it took to get payment. I would not recommend this company for a extended warranty!banghead.gifdunno.gif

I bought one back in o5 with my SSS to it was actually a $2500 one and had the same deal. don't remember company it is actually up the 16th well friday that is. I have yet to use any of it and am hoping I will get all my money back like stated when I bought it. If I do get it back I am planing on doing a 3/4 drop a wheatley tune and a shift kit then see what's left. I hope you get your stuff worked out and I to don't have the same problems