Anchorage, Alaska anyone?

SSAlaska

Hey everyone, My name is Matt and I am the proud owner of a 2004 Silverado SS. Currently I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am trying to find others that share the same SS interest, In Anchorage. As of now I have one other friend that has an SS and she (thats right fellas, she :D ) doesnt really no shit about her truck is wanting to get in to it to. Anyway feel free to get intouch with me, Maybe we could put together a meet of sorts. Email me at [email protected]

Take her easy fellas, Drive safe.

Yeah, i second dylan's welcome

There is a wealth of information about our trucks on this site, and a lot of people that are very knowledgeable in just about every topic you can think of related to these trucks.

Now for the important question: is there a drag strip in alaska and what is the elavation, because i can imagine the tempature is prime for drag racing. :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome fellas. :flag: I am not sure if there is a track here, However some of the newer roads here have been working fine for me. :jester: . Anyway I am still looking for SS owners in Anchorage. Take her easy. :thumbs:

No mods yet! I've ordered & waiting for my 77 series K&N, Granatelli MAF, and Gaylord's SpeedStur tonneau and will be ordering a PCMforless (b-day present from the wife) in a couple of weeks. I'm trying to sneak in the transgo shit kit and servos. :D The wife thinks those are a bit overboard. :wtf: I live & work on the south side of town, so if you ever see a red ss with blacked out (20%) front's...that's me! :thumbs:

When I bought mine from Tony's, they told me mine was #50 sold in AK. Don't know if that was 04's only or both 03's & 04's. So there are quite a few SS's around town.

Lefty would you be interested in going down to the track next wendsday. I think it would be interesting to see how much faster you run with the mods. :D Currently I am still 100% stock. Oh and by the way who did your exhaust.

Nothing I've ordered has come in yet, so I'm still stock too.

I haven't done any work to the exhaust...yet. :D

When the K&N and MAF get here I will be doing that myself...shouldn't be too hard.

I've got a buddy at a tranny shop that will probably do my shift kit & servos (or I will do them in his shop w/ his supervision :uhoh: ).

• 4 weeks later...

Fellas I know that there are a few of us running around town. We should get together sometime, I belive IBCNYA has tried this before. But lets get it together, I will bring atleast one hot chick that drives and SS maybe 2. I will be out of town till the 24 of July. :cheers:

Uhhh...Im here.

Ive met Matt once already. Good guy.

The raceway does most of its runs on the weekend. I think you can get some thing going this weekend if you try. I will be out of town in the Gulf fishing again all weekend.

My buddies run the NAPA cars out at ThunderVallery (Alaska RacewayPark) and I will be racing w/ them the next Eliminator series which is July 24 and 25th. They run a top fuel dragster and a napa funny car. Its a kick. My bud Rich who runs the top fuel car also drives a red 04 SS. Ive been hooking him up with some nice ideas im getting from you guys. I showed him the site to. Maybe he will pop in.

If you guys want to get together then and do some runs. Im GAME.

There are more and more SS owners showing up in town. I almost got ran over by a brother in his this morning while I crossed the street to my office.

BTW

Whoever you were. Clean your #$%$#@%$# truck man. Filthy thing. It was an 04 black SS.

I saw another black SS parked at Fu Do restraunt the other night. I think the kids family owns the place.

Oh and one more thing. There is an 03 or 04 (the one w/ the white rally stripes) up for sale at Anchorage Chrysler Dodge. It looks like the original owner went and got himself a HEMI. Poor sap.

Let me know what you guys want to do and when you want to hook up.

Archived