03 Ss Exhaust Questions

Fred03SS

Hey whats going on everyone Ive been on this site for a few months and it has been awesome. I live

in Boston Ma and bought my Silverado SS back in January. The truck has a dual exhaust right now and the other

day the right side cat became clogged up. Just bought the Corsa Sport system for my truck and was leaning

towards putting in high flow cats when i get the exhaust put in. Any suggestions on them and will they affect

the emmisions if I put them in. Thanks for any help Fred

How many miles on your truck? Cats are warrantied by Federal Mandate for 8 years/80,000 miles, you may very well be under warranty......

Truck is pretty much stock 126k miles and ran good prior to cat clogging up. tranny was rebuilt at one point and the truck spent its life in Florida.

The truck is pretty much blacked out with a Mcgaughys lowering kit truck is pretty low

well you could get some high flow cats or just gut your current ones or take them right out its up to you. i dont know the rules for that stuff in your state but most likely it wont be legal.

If your interested in Long Tube headers, you could go that route which include high flow cats (Dynatech Supermaxx and ARH headers). I believe magnaflow sells high flow cats by themselves if you dont want to touch the stock manifolds.

If your interested in Long Tube headers, you could go that route which include high flow cats (Dynatech Supermaxx and ARH headers). I believe magnaflow sells high flow cats by themselves if you dont want to touch the stock manifolds.

Cool Thanks Guys prolly going to look into the high flow cats. Is anyone familiar with

high flow cats setting off a check engine light. Any Thoughts would hellp Thanks Fred