Deal Of A Lifetime

W2W402

I have been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these for a while.

This isn't helping. Maybe I missed it somewhere on why it's so cheap but it's still bad a$$

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290425528301&viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid%3D9062136225038133150

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

did I miss a Buy it Now or something? The reserve isn't met, this car could be $80K for all we know?

No you're right I was just shocked to see the price so low with only 7 hours of biding left and counting. Check out some other ZO6's online...without engine work they cost as mush if not more. I'm sure they won't sell it for 43K but who knows

Not a bad looking car. I will say the LG hood fits like shit for what they cost.

Was thinking the same thing, but with a 427 under it I could look past that...plus the color is perfect IMO

I think they will want $65k for that vette with the mods, or more. Reserve not met. A guy I know on the ski patrol picked up a brand new 09 Z06 with 15 miles on it for $60k and also got 0% financing on it. He bought the first week of March. Found it sitting on a dealer lot outside of Cleveland. 07 and 08's are going for mid $40's now.

Now this one is a deal for the miles...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-Corvette-Z06-Immaculate_W0QQitemZ330425895126QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item4ceeeb08d6

Of course though, its take it or leave it with yellow, you either love or hate the color.

that color would be the only reason I wouldn't buy it. Like you said, you either love it or hate the color. Good price for a 2007 Z06 vette :pepsicheer: