Hey All. Got Some Bad News

first of all i would like to say the new site looks amazing. good job. second this is personal and if you do not wish to get involved or read this please just move on.

as a lot of you know i went through a pretty rough breakup at the end of the summer. i had a topic about it on here about that. i started frequenting this forum once that was cleared away. then i stopped again. the good news is that i am over her now. i met a young woman who swept me off my feet. we started seeing each other a few weeks ago. she was the most unselfish person i knew. the smallest things made her happy. we just clicked. she had a very rough life to say the least and i am happy i found her. she needed me in her life and vice versa. she was too good of a person for what she went through esp in relationships. and as we all know i have been waiting for a beautiful caring, educated, party animal. well i found her. even tho we knew each other for a short period of time i knew and she knew we would made each other happy with minimal effort. the way it should be. well god had other plans...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/route_80_crash_in_mounth_olive.html

these are and were my friends. and Kristen honestly finally made me truly happy and smile. she deserved the world. there are few people you can say are honest, and care about others more than themselves. and she was one of them. a diamond in the rough. we spend pretty much every night together and texted all day. that sat night she spent the night and we had a good day together on Sunday. every time we got in my truck i said put your seat belt on. she says ugh i never do. i said if your with me, get used to it dear. we drove all over that day. she left that night and one of my friends came over to show me his new truck. she said she was going over our friends to hangout. prob spend the night since she lived over an hour from her new job that she started on Monday. she texts me and says i left my work clothes in your truck. long story short....we meet up and hangout for about 20 min. she was going with my friends to pick up another friend at the airport. as i am walking back to my truck she says in the cutest voice. rob can i stay with you tonight? being it was a work night and i live with my parents. i said no. i absolutely wanted her to. but i didn't want to push my luck since she stayed the night before and its not my house. needless to say less than two hours later shes gone.....this is by far the hardest thing i have ever had to endure and honestly this year has been the roughest in my life.

I could only imagine the feeling.

I am terribly sorry for the hurt and pain you are going through. It's got to be horrible. It may take time, but things will get easier, even though it seems impossible right now.

Hang in there bro, we are all here for you!

wow rob..."sorry" is just not enough. we are here for you! stay strong...i know you will, you've proven your strength already!

you have plenty of support here buddy! mel and i are never too busy for friends.

first of all i would like to say the new site looks amazing. good job. second this is personal and if you do not wish to get involved or read this please just move on.

as a lot of you know i went through a pretty rough breakup at the end of the summer. i had a topic about it on here about that. i started frequenting this forum once that was cleared away. then i stopped again. the good news is that i am over her now. i met a young woman who swept me off my feet. we started seeing each other a few weeks ago. she was the most unselfish person i knew. the smallest things made her happy. we just clicked. she had a very rough life to say the least and i am happy i found her. she needed me in her life and vice versa. she was too good of a person for what she went through esp in relationships. and as we all know i have been waiting for a beautiful caring, educated, party animal. well i found her. even tho we knew each other for a short period of time i knew and she knew we would made each other happy with minimal effort. the way it should be. well god had other plans...

http://www.nj.com/ne...unth_olive.html

these are and were my friends. and Kristen honestly finally made me truly happy and smile. she deserved the world. there are few people you can say are honest, and care about others more than themselves. and she was one of them. a diamond in the rough. we spend pretty much every night together and texted all day. that sat night she spent the night and we had a good day together on Sunday. every time we got in my truck i said put your seat belt on. she says ugh i never do. i said if your with me, get used to it dear. we drove all over that day. she left that night and one of my friends came over to show me his new truck. she said she was going over our friends to hangout. prob spend the night since she lived over an hour from her new job that she started on Monday. she texts me and says i left my work clothes in your truck. long story short....we meet up and hangout for about 20 min. she was going with my friends to pick up another friend at the airport. as i am walking back to my truck she says in the cutest voice. rob can i stay with you tonight? being it was a work night and i live with my parents. i said no. i absolutely wanted her to. but i didn't want to push my luck since she stayed the night before and its not my house. needless to say less than two hours later shes gone.....this is by far the hardest thing i have ever had to endure and honestly this year has been the roughest in my life.

this is the first time i cross a word with you but i would like to tell you is to dont look down, keep your head straight and always think clear, wee all got to go some day, old young rich or poor we all will go away. wish you best of luck and be strong.Angel_anim.gif as you mention her she already whas an angel.

this is the first time i cross a word with you but i would like to tell you is to dont look down, keep your head straight and always think clear, wee all got to go some day, old young rich or poor we all will go away. wish you best of luck and be strong.Angel_anim.gif as you mention her she already whas an angel.

the funny thing is that a a few hours before the accident her, her friends and i we having a convo on facebook. discussing how she was an angel. she hadnt written back in a few and someone says wheres kristen. unfortunately the last thing that kristen wrote before the crash was, "im here im alive!!!!!!!!!!" now if that doesnt get to you idk what will.

why didnt she wear her seatbelt like i told her to? why did i make her leave when my friend came over? all questions i will have to live with, without answers. why didnt i let her stay over like i wanted to!? one regret i will live with for the rest of my life.....

the funny thing is that a a few hours before the accident her, her friends and i we having a convo on facebook. discussing how she was an angel. she hadnt written back in a few and someone says wheres kristen. unfortunately the last thing that kristen wrote before the crash was, "im here im alive!!!!!!!!!!" now if that doesnt get to you idk what will.

why didnt she wear her seatbelt like i told her to? why did i make her leave when my friend came over? all questions i will have to live with, without answers. why didnt i let her stay over like i wanted to!? one regret i will live with for the rest of my life.....

you can't blame yourself for this rob. you can't say for sure that changing anything would have prevented this accident. she would not want you beating yourself up over this.

you can't blame yourself for this rob. you can't say for sure that changing anything would have prevented this accident. she would not want you beating yourself up over this.

iamwithstupid.gif dont blame your self for this accident that ofcourse is tragic, a year ago i lost a friend and that after noon we went to a shop together due he had a truck there and the guy of shop is a friend of mine, later night he went to a party got drunk and he drived back but didnt make it home, i always remember him and he rides every day with me in my truck due i got a pic of him above my ss dash plate, he whas 24yrs old thats 10yrs younger than me and i never gave him a good advice, now i some times get to thing ?what if i had advice him to dont drink and drive, or dont bee such a party animal, but wee all know that HAD does not exist. just be strong.

I dont know you Rob, but i can honestly say my prayers are with you and your friends and her family. I can only imagine the amount of pain and anger that can come over someone in a situation like this. Keep your head up, were all here for you, as well as your family and friends. These people are your backbone and this is exactly what they are here for. If you need anything, or just someone to vent to shoot me a pm.