Hey All. Got Some Bad News

Wow. I am so sorry to hear this. For you, her, her family, friends, and all those she graced her heart upon. Don't blame yourself for what you can't control. Live with the time you two shared together and charish it the best you can. Even though I don't know you, myself and others are here for you.

thank you everyone for your support. if anyone is in the area on sunday we are having a cruise benefit for her to raise money to pay for the burial. i would appreciate anyone with an ss to join.

Cruise for Kristen

We are going to meet at Babys-R-Us in Mt. Olive at 9AM and ending at the chatterbox. $5 per car. Also accepting any other donations to aid the family in this time of loss.

need any info feel free to call or text (preferred) me. 973-229-2155. i have posted an event gathering for this.

Date:

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time:

9:00am - 12:00pm

Babys R Us Parking Lot Mt Olive NJ

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

omg bro, that is seriously a tear jerker right there. And I'm man enough to admit it. I can't help but feel awful for you right now. Hang in there man, things always get better. Atleast you'll always have that angel on your shoulder...

Took the words right out of my mouth. Hang in there man. Give me a shout if you need anything.

Damn Rob...wrods cant express how sad I am for you...I'm also here for you if you need me..I will definatley keep y'all in my thoughts....Rob you can not blame yourself for what happened...If there is a god, those who believe say he has a plan laid out for each and every one of us and there is nothing you could have done differently that would have changed the outcome

first of all i would like to say the new site looks amazing. good job. second this is personal and if you do not wish to get involved or read this please just move on.

as a lot of you know i went through a pretty rough breakup at the end of the summer. i had a topic about it on here about that. i started frequenting this forum once that was cleared away. then i stopped again. the good news is that i am over her now. i met a young woman who swept me off my feet. we started seeing each other a few weeks ago. she was the most unselfish person i knew. the smallest things made her happy. we just clicked. she had a very rough life to say the least and i am happy i found her. she needed me in her life and vice versa. she was too good of a person for what she went through esp in relationships. and as we all know i have been waiting for a beautiful caring, educated, party animal. well i found her. even tho we knew each other for a short period of time i knew and she knew we would made each other happy with minimal effort. the way it should be. well god had other plans...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/route_80_crash_in_mounth_olive.html

these are and were my friends. and Kristen honestly finally made me truly happy and smile. she deserved the world. there are few people you can say are honest, and care about others more than themselves. and she was one of them. a diamond in the rough. we spend pretty much every night together and texted all day. that sat night she spent the night and we had a good day together on Sunday. every time we got in my truck i said put your seat belt on. she says ugh i never do. i said if your with me, get used to it dear. we drove all over that day. she left that night and one of my friends came over to show me his new truck. she said she was going over our friends to hangout. prob spend the night since she lived over an hour from her new job that she started on Monday. she texts me and says i left my work clothes in your truck. long story short....we meet up and hangout for about 20 min. she was going with my friends to pick up another friend at the airport. as i am walking back to my truck she says in the cutest voice. rob can i stay with you tonight? being it was a work night and i live with my parents. i said no. i absolutely wanted her to. but i didn't want to push my luck since she stayed the night before and its not my house. needless to say less than two hours later shes gone.....this is by far the hardest thing i have ever had to endure and honestly this year has been the roughest in my life.

Sorry for your loss. I know I speak for everyone when I say were here if you need anything.

Rob,

We haven't spoken here before, but I wanted to express my condolences for your loss. I am truly sorry to hear your story. As someone posted earlier, though, you can't live with regret and "what if" about what happened... you can only hold on to the joy and happiness she brought you in your short time together. Please know that everyone here has your back and you are in our thoughts & prayers.

Mike

the funny thing is that a a few hours before the accident her, her friends and i we having a convo on facebook. discussing how she was an angel. she hadnt written back in a few and someone says wheres kristen. unfortunately the last thing that kristen wrote before the crash was, "im here im alive!!!!!!!!!!" now if that doesnt get to you idk what will.

why didnt she wear her seatbelt like i told her to? why did i make her leave when my friend came over? all questions i will have to live with, without answers. why didnt i let her stay over like i wanted to!? one regret i will live with for the rest of my life.....

It's not your fault! Don't beat yourself up like that.

thank you everyone for your support. tonight was her viewing and tomorrow is her funeral service. this is absolutely surreal. i still cant believe it. i still think im going to wake up. i have stupid moments where i go to text her, or look over my shoulder for her, or wait for a message from her on facebook. this is an incredible experience and not in a good way. a reality check. we are all human. dont take the ones you love for granted because you never know what the future holds. life is too short

Rob,

I'm still new around here and haven't talked to many ppl. But I first wanna say, I am truly sorry for the loss of your friends and someone so close. My best friend lost her 19 yr old brother last Nov to a bad car accident as well. Believe me she will always be with you. Just truly keep the good times even if they are so few close to you. It may be tough at times but keep your head up and just stay close to everyone around you. You will be amazed at the compassion and strength people will show.