Cruise For Kristen

Cruise for Kristen

We are going to meet at Babys-R-Us in Mt. Olive at 9AM and ending at the chatterbox. $5 per car. Also accepting any other donations to aid the family in this time of loss.

i would appreciate anyone with an ss that is free that day to join. this is to help cover the cost of her burial.

and questions feel free to contact me. 973-229-2155, thank you Rob

Date:

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Time:

9:00am - 12:00pm

Babys R Us Parking Lot Mt Olive NJ

i will contact the family and see how they are handling the donations. there is also a bake sale if anyone wants to join lol. anyway i really appreciate all your support and i will get back to you asap. if anyone else would like to join the cruise or donate please let me know it would mean a lot to me, her family and friends. thank you

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

i wish there was an easier way than pay pal. i need to wait a while i think before the money transfers to my bank account and they take 3% i think. maybe a certified check or bankers check? i have never had to do anything like this. but i would like to collect the donations asap. maybe someone can give me a suggestion. and again i am very grateful.