04 Vho

took a quick vid of the VHO...I put my wheels from my Sierra on it with diff. tires. I need opinions. They're 305/40/22 and I think they just look to big with a 2/4 drop....maybe it's just coming from 265/35's on the sierra with a 5/6 drop....but don't ya'll think a 285/40 would look better? Oh and yeah it needs some tuning help...that's in progress.

I tried to embed it but it didn't work....sorry...never posted a video before.

Edited by Hoosierdaddy (see edit history)

No Stroker....it's actually stock w/ a cam and tbss intake + ls3 throttle body. The tires are actually kind of growing on me and I was just afraid I'm getting used to it...but, they're brand new...less than a week old, so if I'm going to sell them and get my money semi-back out of them I need to yank them off. I ordered some billet adapters today so I can put my stock TBSS wheels on it. They'll actually be the same height and width as the 285/40's I wanted...so we'll see...I'll post some pics when they show up next week. I actually already tried to put the 305/40's up for sale, but I don't have enough post to list them....lol....doh!

No Stroker....it's actually stock w/ a cam and tbss intake + ls3 throttle body. The tires are actually kind of growing on me and I was just afraid I'm getting used to it...but, they're brand new...less than a week old, so if I'm going to sell them and get my money semi-back out of them I need to yank them off. I ordered some billet adapters today so I can put my stock TBSS wheels on it. They'll actually be the same height and width as the 285/40's I wanted...so we'll see...I'll post some pics when they show up next week. I actually already tried to put the 305/40's up for sale, but I don't have enough post to list them....lol....doh!

what cam is that...im gonna get one real soon and dont really know what to get

what cam is that...im gonna get one real soon and dont really know what to get

Texas Speed 233/239

Here is a list of their cams....their web site sucks ass and you can't navigate to anything so you can browse.

I don't know why it says that cam has a smooth idle...it's on the standard 113 for that cam. It has 2 degrees adv. ground in as well.