What The Hell Is Wrong With This World?

stg313

This world is messed, I asked my neighbor to move his leaf pile from spring cleanup (he had to put his 3rd big pile right on our property line near our kitchen window) and his wife wound up calling the cops on me for trespassingidiot.gif. I thought in nice neighborhoods people could work things out and have respect, guess not anymore.

A few years ago my buddy wanted to go to walmart to pick up something while we were out and I lost ( I NEVER go to that store) and we went in. He picked up whatever it was he was getting and I picked up a can of carb cleaner and something else. At the check out he made it through the line just fine but I didn't. I was carded and had to sign something saying something about using the can of carb cleaner for what its made for. I was embarrassed about it all like I was a criminal while my buddy was at the front laughing his a$$ off.

I was in Home Depot the other day, all the spray paint is behind a locked cage, can only be openend by a employee, good luck finding someone to help! banghead.gif

@ the depot yes good luck finding someone who cares.... I've worked for Lowe's for 3 Years on tuesday the 4th of may and in 2 different stores, In New Mexico the paint was taken out of cages less that a year form when I started. In Arizona it is behind a locked cage, I don't get it...

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)