My 06 Single Cab Clone

slamed 07 4dr

• 3 weeks later...

well i have 4" upper and lower control arms and cut like 1/2 a turn on the springs and in the back i have flip kit ,schackles and 1 inch lowering block so im guessing like a 5.5/8 drop. I bought the 22's already like that for 900 with brand new tires from a friend i just put the factory center caps on them.

well i have 4" upper and lower control arms and cut like 1/2 a turn on the springs and in the back i have flip kit ,schackles and 1 inch lowering block so im guessing like a 5.5/8 drop. I bought the 22's already like that for 900 with brand new tires from a friend i just put the factory center caps on them.

Looks clean

well i wanted to make it an intimidator ss thats why i got the grey grills, dash plate and rear spoiler. nut i went to the dealer looking for the badges and they wanted 300 a piece for just the intimidator badge so i said hell no i aint paying 900 for 3 badges.

yeah i put on all the brackets that i need it on it like the real ss dont want a molding flying away they aint cheap lol. did you use them?

squintnoeswerdrun.gif i hear that bro now i know how me truck iz going to look when me cladding iz done

looking good mancheers.gif

Edited by jgpclone (see edit history)

yeah i put on all the brackets that i need it on it like the real ss dont want a molding flying away they aint cheap lol. did you use them?

No I didn't but since I'm gonna build another one I am for sure this time cuz mine came off way to easy I just got all the brackets last week now I just need to find another truck lol

thats the best route to go installing all the brackets its just a pain to get them installed

Yea that's what I heard but I'm gonna get it done. What did you use to keep the brackets to the body?