My 06 Single Cab Clone

slamed 07 4dr

• 1 month later...

I thinkits good that you didn't clone the Intimidator anyway. It only is made in the extended cab and personally I am all about the real thing. If you had an extended then it would be different. Truck looks good though.......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thinkits good that you didn't clone the Intimidator anyway. It only is made in the extended cab and personally I am all about the real thing. If you had an extended then it would be different. Truck looks good though.......

Yeah ALL silverado ss's only came in extended cab DUH lol.

Elorjas: Truck looks freakin kick ass. I am right on the edge of selling my silvy ss o build a reg cab one. I am going to get a 4x4 and do an awd conversion though. I was a modern day syclone lol.

• 1 year later...

well this is my single cab ss clone

post-20111-12723959184_thumb.jpg

i went home for the weekend and installed the rear moldings and bought the wheels

post-20111-127239599912_thumb.jpg

post-20111-127239602234_thumb.jpg

well got laid off today so hopefully i have time to install the rest of the moldings and go to the dealership and buy the molding im missing thats the driver door since i have all the rest already.

Hey I like your truck and have questions about the truck email me [email protected] so we can talk

• 8 months later...

your truck is sick this is how i want to build mine!! you think i can get some pics of the sunroof from the inside, i wanted to fit an overhead console in mine but dont think i have enought room.