May Truck Of The Month

sk_josh

May TOTM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Whose truck should be the SilveradoSS.com May Truck of the Month?

• Turbocoop's 2003 Silverado SS
    • ANGREYGREG's 2004 Silverado SS
    • RockHead's 2006 Silverado SS
    • WICKEDOWESIX's 2006 Silverado SS

• Admin

Welcome to the May 2010 Truck of the Month voting thread! As stated in the nominations thread, this month's nominees have been trimmed to the top 4 garage entries. If you were nominated, but didn't make it to this round, please consider adding better pictures, more modifications, and general information about your truck. Remember, everybody needs to SEE your truck if they are going to vote for it.

Click the trucks below to be taken to the Silverado SS Garage, where you will find more pictures and modification information. After checking out all the contestants, mark down your vote for the truck you think deserves to win. Good luck to all the contestants! :thumbs:

Polling ends at 11:59PM on May 3rd.

Turbocoop's 2003 Silverado SS

registry_gallery-81-1216412989_thumb.jpg

ANGREYGREG's 2004 Silverado SS

registry_gallery-216-1270427680_thumb.jpg

RockHead's 2006 Silverado SS

registry_gallery-45-1229188800_thumb.jpg

WICKEDOWESIX's 2006 Silverado SS

registry_gallery-276-1271050646_thumb.jpg

I have to say I am disapointed that not all trucks were in shakehead.gif , even though you did mention that in the nominations thread. I did plan on voting but now (I know I sound like a sour apple).

edit-instead of being a sourpuss, I did vote. Good luck guys.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• Admin

I have to say I am disapointed that not all trucks were in shakehead.gif , even though you did mention that in the nominations thread. I did plan on voting but now (I know I sound like a sour apple).

Yeah, I understand. But its hard for people to vote when the garage isn't filled out very well. On top of that, I think it makes for a more exciting/close race.

With that said, this is just something we are trying for this month. Let's see how it goes and when I post the nominations thread for June, we can see whether or not we want to continue doing it in this fashion.