What I Have Been Up To Lately

Well with all the crime lately going on I decided it was time to make a few adjustments at home. My truck was broken into again but they didn't get anything, two of good friends each had their home broken into and cleaned out while they were at work, and a girl I know had someone knocking at her door for 5min and when she didn't answer they tried to kick the door down. A neighbor of hers came out and chased of the suspect.

I don't want to hear any political views as well in this thread about the AZ law going into place for immigration, I have my opinion and you have yours. So here is what changes I did recently.

This is Zoe, cute and loyal yet bites any new person who comes into the house without being welcomed in. My buddy's dad learned that the hard way when he didn't listen to me when I told him to ring the doorbell and wait for me to come to the door.

Zoedog.jpg

Picture019.jpg

2010-02-13155410.jpg

AND THIS IS MY SIDEKICK!

SA XD45ACP

2010-04-17191345.jpg

Put about 300 rounds through her so far and I must say for it being a .45 the kick is really light, I was expecting a lot worse but the main problem is finding the damn 45 auto ammo. I might buy a XD that uses the 40 S&W rounds since there is an abundance of that ammo around.

So how is everyone doing? I haven't really been on here since all the bashing was going on and I am still trying to navigate around this new web set-up which I am not to found of.

really nice dog, hopefully your place doesnt get broken into. you guys must have alot more crime involving break ins and things of that nature. i live in saskatoon which is in canada and has a population of about 275,000 people. i 've lived on the same neighbourhood for 19 yrs. ( about 10 i can remember hahah since im only 19) but theres never been any break ins to houses and barely any cars for that period of time, its really a shame that you guys have to go to such extent to protect your personal belongings because people cant obey the law and keep there grubby little hands off of things that aren't theres.

Bruiser, I have been looking at getting a mossberg pistol grip shotty, they got em on sale right now as well.

i had one, loved it and priced good toothumb.gif, this is actually a russian model made in the us though....i like the fact that it has a clip

i got the same gun :) its so nice........ im pretty sure u got another holster cuz the one that came with it is crappy...... im thinkin of getting a xdm 9mm cuz the bullets r sooooooo cheap and it has a 19+1 magazine capacity.... thats a lot of bullets

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)

of course I got a new holster, the one that comes with it is junk, I may mount it in the truck so I can have quick access to it if needed, but you can't rely on it for everyday use on yourself. For a OWB, I went with an Uncle Mikes holster, I wanted a serpa but I am left handed and couldn't find one readily available without having to wait forever for it to get shipped here. I am also ordering the crossbreed supertuck for carrying everyday IWB.

Uncle Mikes

2010-04-25123956.jpg

i got the same gun :) its so nice........ im pretty sure u got another holster cuz the one that came with it is crappy...... im thinkin of getting a xdm 9mm cuz the bullets r sooooooo cheap and it has a 19+1 magazine capacity.... thats a lot of bullets

im so jealouse of ur guys' gun laws, fox i dunno know if i would leave it in the truck ......i keep mine right by my head at night

when you going to come visit man ?

how far are you from lake havasu ? i may try and make a trip down to you some time this summer . id like to wait until the new ccw law goes into effect. i cant wait to carry my hk 40 around in az. get to do it legal for once.

sucks to hear about the break in's i am planning on doing some cc tv cam's pretty soon linked to my phone so i can watch and get alerts when movement is detected. sucks to see what the economy is doing to crime.

cool dog too . seems like a good idea as well as having a new friend.

Bruiser, I wouldn't leave it in the truck, I was thinking about a mount either under the dash where the electronic brake controller mounts or even the center console. Basically somewhere it can be mounted while I am driving. It would def come with me in and out of the vehicle.

CHASE: I'm prob about 3.5hrs from Havasu so its not to far. I never been there and always wanted to go so let me know when its on. Even with the new CCW law, there are a lot of gray areas. I am still getting my permit so I can carry pretty much anywhere. its funny, on the case for my XD it says its not legal in CA, I believe its because of the 13rd clip. Pretty stupid if you ask me.