Annnnd We'Re Back. What Did You Do While We Were Gone?

Mervz

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked into rehab to take care of my addiction... freak3.gif

I know it's hard to kick some addictions Brian, but just think of all the money you'll save on hand cream. :jester:

I'd say all your SSS.com friends are pulling for you, but somehow that seems inappropriate. :crackup:

Bob that's not an addiction...that's a life choice...I know what I like tongue.gif

Meet my girlfriend who's always pulling for me...

biggrinjester.gif1258483566999.jpg

Well, besides checking every couple of hours to see if the site was back up, I had almost $800 worth of front end work done on the truck. It had a "shake" when you hit a bump. Needed 1 tie rod end, idler arm, pitman arm, alignment, balance front wheels. At least it's better now. :thumbs:

Alots happened since I was on here last

Last saturday at my Moms House, My mom and her husband got home from grocery shopping and were bring grocerys up from there garage into the house via a elevator my grandfather built when he built the house, when they got to the top the elevator broke and dropped them 12ft. Shattered my moms foot and shattered her husbands arm, tehy will both be laid up for a while. My mom has surgery on monday. They almost had to amputate Lances arm, he was in surgery for almost 4 hours at York Hospital.

Also Last saturday before all that happened my cats were plugging up bad, I brought the SS to Tune & Lube on Rt.1 in Saugas Mass. the charged me $383. to cut a hole in my cats, gut them out and weld em back up, took em almost 4 hours to do it. So today I went to Lous Custom Exauhst in Lawrence Mass. Got some Magnaflow cats for $435. installed and it only took them about a half hour.

Jeez...thats awful! Glad they didn't get hurt any worse. 12ft is a long drop.

I never knew I could miss this site so much. I almost got flooded on sunday. Didn't think it was going to make it up to the house I'm housesitting at. Then within an hour, I had to move my truck and her car down the road to safe grounds. Made it up to the house and almost all the way around it. Luckily, the water didn't make it in. And the lady I'm housesitting for doesn't know anything about the flood....she's out of country. She'll be pretty surprised when she gets home monday and sees the boat, still on it trailer, sitting in the field behind her house, resting on the fence and a tree. Houses down the road from hers got hit pretty bad. Downtown Morehead business got hit bad, and Farmer's and Olive Hill just about got wiped out. I hope that everyone on this site stayed safe from the flood waters. I know Kentucky wasn't the only one hit.

I was having panic attacks.......I thought I did something wrong.....then I looked on Face Book and saw that there was a problem with the server.........Glab to have it back!

I managed to blow my Text Messaging allowance out of the water ... talking by way of txt msgs, instead of the ShoutBox ... Oh Well ... I feel like I have a 14 year old daughter on my cell plan now ...

Alots happened since I was on here last

Last saturday at my Moms House, My mom and her husband got home from grocery shopping and were bring grocerys up from there garage into the house via a elevator my grandfather built when he built the house, when they got to the top the elevator broke and dropped them 12ft. Shattered my moms foot and shattered her husbands arm, tehy will both be laid up for a while. My mom has surgery on monday. They almost had to amputate Lances arm, he was in surgery for almost 4 hours at York Hospital.

Also Last saturday before all that happened my cats were plugging up bad, I brought the SS to Tune & Lube on Rt.1 in Saugas Mass. the charged me $383. to cut a hole in my cats, gut them out and weld em back up, took em almost 4 hours to do it. So today I went to Lous Custom Exauhst in Lawrence Mass. Got some Magnaflow cats for $435. installed and it only took them about a half hour.

Lou's does a great job on exhausts...That particular did the flowmasters on my Cutlass...Hope your mom and step dad get better quick