These Always Have A Good Discussion

T-Bag

that look lik the one someone posted from Hawaii, andfrom the look ofthe plates i thinkit is. one of our members posted here, goes by 1ofakine(i think) drives a black 07 SSS and i'mprety sre the same one he posted up smething last year or the year before...

anyways, looks retarded...

-Rob

that look lik the one someone posted from Hawaii, andfrom the look of the plates i think it is. one of our members posted here, goes by 1ofakine(i think) drives a black 07 SSS and i'mprety sre the same one he posted up smething last year or the year before...

anyways, looks retarded...

-Rob

Yup ... I saw the plates and was like, Those are Hawaii Plates ...

Truck looks stupid ... for sure ...

That looks badass. Im probably the only one that likes it, Id rather see an SS lifted than lowered and scraping the ground. Yes it defeats the purpose of being "sport," but it looks sweet imo.

The 2wd/lifted part I dont understand though.....

That's a damn shame. shakehead.gif Is it weird for someone to actually feel sorry for vehicles that are at the mercy of their owners? I mean, I've seen worse, but it still makes me shake my head in anguish . . .

I think it looks bad ass. I would never dream of lifting my SS and and SS should be lowered if anything.

I would love to lift a 2500HD crew and put full cladding on it like and SS, without the badges of course

I agree, I like it. I also agree that an SS should be lowered, but on the other hand what's wrong with lifting an SS? It's just a 1/2 ton truck with a 6.0 . It's not a high performance truck with an amazing factory suspension.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

dont get me wrong i love a lifted truck, and that will definately be what i get next, but what the hell is the point of lifting a 2WD SS? go big or go home and get a duramax