Michigan Get Together

Just wondering if anyone besides myself is interested in a get together this summer? Like the Zippy meets without zippy. :laugh:

We could meet in Grand Haven again or anywhere that works for most people. I'm thinking towards the end of July.

Any thoughts, ideas or interest? :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

bump.gif

Bob,

Anything happening with this?

Seems like interest has died since Zippy moved. Only 2-3 people interested. :dunno: Maybe something in this area around the Dream Cruise? That's Aug. 21st.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

I am interested. :)

Dreamcrusie is a cluster****, getting a group together take some serious work. I am down for hitting up martin, they still do friday TnT's...we need to find out which weekend would suck b/c of the dodge guys.

Zippy who :)

Thanks Bob, I was really discouraged last year not getting anything going

....anyone here from Stewart??

I know Rice Eater is down

I know slow50 is local and down to hit the track (he also has a place we might meet at)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we should get together on a sunday at backers restraunt car show in milford, they have the second largest ongoing car show in the midwest. theres alway really nice cars there and the restraunt has great food

• 2 weeks later...

How about the "Lets all go to Vegas to visit Zippy Event" peelout.gif

I tried that and I was the only one that showed up. :crackup: May have to do it again. This time make Zippy go on one of the rides on top of the Statosphere.

Hey guys I was just in Michigan for the past few days (Midland area) and saw an Arrival Blue SS parked at a car lot between Mt Pleasant and Midland... Anyone know who that belongs to? I only noticed it as we went flyin by!

I am down for sure! It would be cool if it were more of a cruise IMO... Being all stock I am not too interested in getting times lol... Ill try and make it for whenever a date is decided. I saw all the AWD guys go to the dunes for some fun (and awesome pics) driving.gif