What'S Your Favorite Car Audio Manufacture?

Favorite Brand  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite car audio manufacture?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all Eclipse speakers in my doors powered by a 600w 4 channel Eclipse amp and it just blows the stock factory bose system out of the water. Also one of my friends has all Alpine type S door speakers and they dont have nearly the clarity that my Eclipse do. ECLIPSE FTW!

I have all Eclipse speakers in my doors powered by a 600w 4 channel Eclipse amp and it just blows the stock factory bose system out of the water. Also one of my friends has all Alpine type S door speakers and they dont have nearly the clarity that my Eclipse do. ECLIPSE FTW!

Hold on now... Type S speakers are bottom of the line Alpine... Not a fair comparison IMO. They're are descent speakers, but I won't amp them. Type R's or even Type X's, now that's fair... ALPINE!!!

Edited by paulguy (see edit history)

what about mb quartz and diamond and rainbow those are better than most of these on the list imo

Back when quart was made in Germany it was good stuff, now I've heard it went to s__t. But that just what i heard.

Diamond and rainbow? Never heard of them. What is that candy?

I like alpine speakers and headunits and i know i will catch crap for this but I like audiobahn subs and amps to push the subs. take it easy on me i have only had experience with sony and cheaper fosgate subs and my 2 10" audiobahns hit harder then them both by far and most of my friends 12's!!!

I like alpine speakers and headunits and i know i will catch crap for this but I like audiobahn subs and amps to push the subs. take it easy on me i have only had experience with sony and cheaper fosgate subs and my 2 10" audiobahns hit harder then them both by far and most of my friends 12's!!!

Just added audiobahn

I've been using Diamond for a long time, still have a pair of amps and also a 10 year old M5 sub that still works great, I like their stuff a lot. I have a new Clarion head unit that seems to be quite a bit better than the older Clarion I was used to, always thought of it as a cheap brand but it seems that is no longer true.

MB Quarts higher ups all left the company and started German Maestro a year or two ago, gave them a try once the Wisconsin weather destroyed my old Diamond Hex component set, they are making some very nice stuff as well.

I've been using Diamond for a long time, still have a pair of amps and also a 10 year old M5 sub that still works great, I like their stuff a lot. I have a new Clarion head unit that seems to be quite a bit better than the older Clarion I was used to, always thought of it as a cheap brand but it seems that is no longer true.

MB Quarts higher ups all left the company and started German Maestro a year or two ago, gave them a try once the Wisconsin weather destroyed my old Diamond Hex component set, they are making some very nice stuff as well.

I though Quarts got bought out by the same company that owns hifonics and crunch. Now making their stuff in china. I was a huge fan of MB Quarts 10 - 15 years ago but the shops I was working in dropped them after they got bought out so I don't have access to their stuff anymore, and now I like Focal.

Hold on now... Type S speakers are bottom of the line Alpine... Not a fair comparison IMO. They're are descent speakers, but I won't amp them. Type R's or even Type X's, now that's fair... ALPINE!!!

I must admit, I cant say that I have ever heard any other Alpine speakers.

I got a pioneer h/u, alpine amp, kicker sub love my set up

Sounds like a good setup to me, I love Kicker subs. Pioneer touchscreen headunits are sick too, I want one. Changing your door speakers makes a pretty big difference in highs and overall clarity, I definitely recommend it.