What'S Your Favorite Car Audio Manufacture?

Favorite Brand  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite car audio manufacture?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here here,

I had a wicked sony system in my 00 Dakota RT. it was the CDX-C90 with the XDP-4000 hooked to a mac amp and Focal 165K3 three way front stage. That sounded really REALLY GOOD. Had to love the 72DB BRICK WALL that processor had and you could hook it to a laptop to program it in 1999 EVEN. LOL.

Regards,

Dave

Can you imagine how good that would have sounded with a real deck?

JK

I remember putting a few of those in and ya they sounded pretty nice, especially for the price. I've heard better, but everything else was alot more money.

But I don't remember them putting out anything good since then.

Agreed, even Alpine F#1 Status lasted longer an probably still the most money and best sounding stuff you can buy even used. I would snap up a PXA-H900 prcoessor any where I could find one. The last one I saw on ebay hit 1500$ in no time.

rgds,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

I remember back in the early 90s. If you had Alpine receiver, Precision Power Processors and Amps, and JL Audio Subwoofers you were a God. We called that the Holy Trinity back then. Good lord do I miss the old Precision Power Art series. Best audio components I had ever owned. Period.

• 2 months later...