Bruins Choke Big Time!

Guess we can see about that.seeya.gif We have had your kind here before.

WHAT KIND? SOMEONE THAT BECOMES A MEMBER AND IS THEN BANNED BECAUSE OTHERS DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY? SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS I GUESS.

:bs:

You do understand this is a TRUCK site. Why not talk about something else post some pics up of your 06 awd SS. Introduce yourself first and then you can post crap like this!!

HI, MY NAME IS DAVE, NICE TO MEET YOU. :rolleyes:

YOU DO UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE OFF TOPIC/ GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM WERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THINGS NON-TRUCK RELATED, RIGHT?

AND THIS IS NOT CRAP, ITS SPORTS HISTORY.

blahblah.gif

Wow, you seriously had to create another account to come back on here to talk more jibber jabber, I feel bad for you. Go to a hockey forum if you are so passionate about the situation.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

blahblah.gif

Wow, you seriously had to create another account to come back on here to talk more jibber jabber, I feel bad for you. Go to a hockey forum if you are so passionate about the situation.

Ah, if you don't like my thread then stay out of it.

Besides this is the most excitement this site has seen in years.

Only hillbillies drive slow pickup trucks. :lol:

Ah, if you don't like my thread then stay out of it.

Besides this is the most excitement this site has seen in years.

And if you have nothing to do with GM trucks, stay off the site. You made a fool of yourself with your attempt of owning an 06 awd SB Sss. And for Bruins fans, we are looking forward to Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin in the draft.

As far as excitement, you would have no clue; you have been here less than a week.

And if you have nothing to do with GM trucks, stay off the site. You made a fool of yourself with your attempt of owning an 06 awd SB Sss. And for Bruins fans, we are looking forward to Taylor Hall or Tyler Seguin in the draft.

As far as excitement, you would have no clue; you have been here less than a week.

:yellow_loser:

You don't have to own one to be here dumbass.

An 06 awd sb is not impossible.

And I thought bruin fans were looking forward to the playoffs?

What happened? Are they trying to break the Dead sox 86 year record?

The draft......haha thats all you have to look forward to now.

And yes I have been here less than a week and I can tell Iam already excitement central.

:dbanana:

Edited by -BRUINS SUCK- (see edit history)

I'll bite, so you think the Flyers are going to win the cup? Wow!!!

I can't believe your mom kept you. I would have aborted you, hell it's not to late. Looks like someones parents left the lock off the internet, don't you have grade school tomorrow laddy?

I know I know you didn't get enough attention when you were younger so any attention even negative is at least something...to bad the late night 'special' attention Uncle Remus gave you screwed your little head up. You want attention, or someone to listen to you, I have just the person, his name is lord and he is waiting for you...please kill yourself.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)