Chrome Fix?

mikes ss

On my ss i have chrome stockers that are flaking around the valve stem. Can they be rechromed? I really like them but it depends on how much the cost is to fix on wether or not i keep them. On another note i would like to have a lighter wheel but i still want to haul 4000 lbs. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mike

once you chrome starts to flake there ruined, im not to sure about re chroming them. its prob pretty exspensive. you will still be able to haul 4000 lbs with a lighter rim just make sure your tires are all good and can handle the load. you could go afermarket but if you like the stockers they make replicas on ebay in 20" and 22" so you have many choices

once you chrome starts to flake there ruined, im not to sure about re chroming them. its prob pretty exspensive. you will still be able to haul 4000 lbs with a lighter rim just make sure your tires are all good and can handle the load. you could go afermarket but if you like the stockers they make replicas on ebay in 20" and 22" so you have many choices

thanks for the info. thinkin i might just get aftermarket. anyone know how much the stockers weight?