Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this conversion is totally possible, but I think it would also be a pointless project. :smash: Beside I definitely don't like the Lighting front end enough to choose that over something like the Escalade fornt end. :thumbs:

Not another name calling just because someone wants to do something you guys wouldn't - please. If you don't like the idea, just say so and that should be enough.

:withstupid:

I think this conversion is totally possible, but I think it would also be a pointless project.  Beside I definitely don't like the Lighting front end enough to choose that over something like the Escalade fornt end. 

I see what ur sayn but hes tryn to do somethin different, ya know? I, personally, wouldnt do the lightnin front end either but it might look good. Just photoshop it first.

Ya know, I read the comments, and I'm not happy.

I think the idea is great. It would be original and

I think the front bumper was tastefully done on the L.

Just because it says ford doesn't mean it sucks.

Do the conversion. I'm interested in seeing it.

Disclaimer: I'd never do it to my SS though.

Jeremy

If you say it suck because it's ford, look at the 5.4 liter.

It's killing us with a supercrew Ford.

:chevy:

Jeremy

i think he says it sucks because it would look like shit....I say screw the L, go with the Honda Element...now thats different :D

and all with no name calling :cool:

Jeremy

i think he says it sucks because it would look like shit....I say screw the L, go with the Honda Element...now thats different :D

screw the L :confused: how about we line out trucks up...and we'll see who is screwed :nono:

not to sure how it all would look. but go for it. why not take the motor, trans and suspension too...then the 55 might be what it should be...a REAL TRUCK... :thumbs:

Jeremy

screw the L :confused: how about we line out trucks up...and we'll see who is screwed :nono:

not to sure how it all would look. but go for it. why not take the motor, trans and suspension too...then the 55 might be what it should be...a REAL TRUCK... :thumbs:

This topic is simply pointless...if the guy wants to mess up an SS that is his option. As for lining the L and SS up...you may want to watch out who you are challenging on this site. Some of the SS's here could hold their own with an L.

a modded SS could beat an L...no doubt...but the simple bolt ons for the L are relatively cheap...which leaves another gap in performance...you have to add 10-15 grand to keep up...which is fine...you bought your truck for your reasons i bought mine for my own...and getting beat isn't that bad..i have been beat before..not many times though...

i'm a mess :confused: ....thanks for your opinion :smash:

Archived