Custom Front Clip Conv.

fordnSS

This was an import trick, that I thought would never catch on to domestics. Toyota, Nissian, Mazda, and Isuzu trucks facia swapping. I just don't see the F-150 and a Silverado swapping and looking very good, two very different body designs.

To each his own, and would make for a very unique truck. Good luck if you want to sell it though. :(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think about it.. this is the kind of stuff people get famous for..or at least paid well. Some nobody with a crazy idea stuns everyone, changes the world around them. In some cases we all benefit from it. Who knows.. maybe he will be a future designer. Whether it's a good idea or not..run with it. Lets see what you got. Go for the gusto man! :flag:

Dcairns, do you really think the Blower from a Lightening will fit the 6.0L?  I was thinking about that, instead of doing the hole engine swap, why not just the blower?!  And one other thing, what colors do you think would be cool for the custom paint I will be applying when its done= baby blue, hot pink, electric purple or that lime green that came on the Ford Feistas?  Let me know what you all think. And thanks for the support, advice and comments(the nice ones!).

Dude are you serious? Baby blue? Hot pink? Electric Purple? Lime Green? Sorry if im being an @sshole, but those colors will look terrible. :crazy:

Lime Green is bad ass :lol:

I was thining about getting Chevy Silverado SS and was wondering if anyone has done this mod. I would really think grafting a F-150 Lightening front clip on to an SS would look sweet. If anyone has any connections or has done this before it would appreciate the help!

And you wouldn't just buy a Lightning because...???

You should check out my SS. I grafted on the front clip of a 1964 VW Microbus. I used spackle to fix the gaps.

:crazy:

I was thining about getting Chevy Silverado SS and was wondering if anyone has done this mod.  I would really think grafting a F-150 Lightening front clip on to an SS would look sweet.  If anyone has any connections or has done this before it would appreciate the help!

You should check out my SS. I grafted on the front clip of a 1964 VW Microbus. I used spackle to fix the gaps.

:lol::lol::lol:

that has got to look awsome :jester:

I was thining about getting Chevy Silverado SS and was wondering if anyone has done this mod.  I would really think grafting a F-150 Lightening front clip on to an SS would look sweet.  If anyone has any connections or has done this before it would appreciate the help!

:lol::lol::lol:

that has got to look awsome :jester:

We're talkin' Sport Truck magazine front cover. :jester:

I was thining about getting Chevy Silverado SS and was wondering if anyone has done this mod. I would really think grafting a F-150 Lightening front clip on to an SS would look sweet. If anyone has any connections or has done this before it would appreciate the help!

That's funny, Why would you ever want to install FORD parts on Chevy.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Archived