Whats Agood Muffler

briant

WHATS A GOOD MUFFLER UNIT Iam hearing mixed thoughts but i need it from you guys the peps who know BEST !!!!

IAM NEW TO THIS SITE SO I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS

Have a good weekend

I have had 5 mufflers and I have a magnaflow knock off. Got it off ebay . Its called a thunderbolt muffler . It is stainless steel. Had flowmaster 40 . Too much drone in the cab but loved the sound . Had turbo, didnt like it all. When you mashed the gas it sounded like a sweeper. Had two knock off flowmasters after I deleted the cats. Had a little six inch race muffler I liked until I took the cats off and things got way way loud. Then I tried another flowmaster 40 knock off with the cats off and it was too loud also.

The magnaflow knock off was perfect at first but has gotten louder but still ok. Has some drone noise in the cab but not too bad.

Edited by 1quicktruck (see edit history)

PLEEEEEEASE READ

THANKS EVERY ONE!!! NEED SOME HELP AGAIN

Price Range no more then $100-$130ish if its worth it!!! $60-80 Would be nice too!!!

Iam looking for a smooth rumble at idle, but a mid-level roar sound when i look back in the rear-view "iam sure you guys had that feelin."

I drive it every day so nothing thats consent loudness, just when the ss temps me to burn a gallion at the change of the light...

FROM 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

BLUE=Stock/ RED=What i need/ YELLOW=Modified street/drag car

>>>DOES any one have ANY part#'s???

>>>>Thinking about getting a Diablo Predator #U7193 OR #U7195

>>>>> DOES any one have a AWD SS??? I need something to keep this damn thing level( keeping the front end down) at launches

ANY IDEAS???

PS, I believe i heard some one using straps in the front, does this work???

"THIS IS MY TOP 7 MOTOR UPGRADE SETUP"-

1.CA Intake 2.Performance Muffler 3.180 Stat 4.U-Pulley 5.E-Fans 6.PCM Tune 7.Trans Cooler Unit

MI-48015

I've got LT's, "cats", true duals, cut outs, 40 flows exiting in front of the rear tires. Sound is great, kind of a cross between a f-body & something else i havent figured out yet. Not a bit of resonance in the cab. I've got a new camera coming and hopefully i can get a good sound clip up.