Washed/Waxed With Updated Pics

well, since its so damn hot here in Louisiana, figured id wash and wax the truck up and post some pics. I also have some threads here and there with various updates, finally have the truck where I want it (minus a hd hood) and thanks to some little subtle compliments and what needs to be done, here it is. Spent the past 2 days taking off the pinstriping, was worse than I thought. And took off the passenger vent shade, cut off my corsa tip. Over the fast few months had the grille painted, added speed grille and billet bowtie, LTZ 20s, ss cap, tailgate has been fixed along with bottom valance, painted to match mirrors.. and of course the 3.25/6" drop. let me know what you think now, good and bad.

DSCN1143.jpg

DSCN1142.jpg

DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1139.jpg

DSCN1144.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1136.jpg

DSCN1135.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

the front consists of 3" belltech springs, rear consists of mcgaughys notch, djm flip kit and djm carrier bearing with monroe sensatac 37078 shocks. and i love these primewells too, i should of got them for the rear, they are a mean bad ass looking tire.