Plugged Cat! Headers?

just found out the ruck has a plugged cat. won't even idle. so was searching around and found these obx racing headers http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-03-Chevy-Silverado-SS-Escalade-6-0L-V8-OBX-Header-/160437216494?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item255acda4ee just wonderin if anyone has had any expierence with these?

i don't have any experience with these headers, but they are the old dynatech design. a few of the guys on here run them and i haven't heard hardly any negative feedback on them. they do have a funky bend on the driver's side, but if you can put up with that then you should be good to go. search around on here a little bit...one member posted a link to a site selling this system for around $350 not too long ago. not sure if that deal is still good or not, but its worth a shot.

EDIT: found the link. i paid $300 for my pacesetters back in october and they are just painted and didn't come with cats, midpipe, or y. this is a steal. cheers.gif

Edited by jc06VMAX (see edit history)