Had Some Spare Time

8hnpSS

so now that summer is here i dusted off all my Adams cleaners and went to work. i wanted to try out this new photo spot that is a few miles from my house. let me know what you guys think. give me honest opinions please

Adams swirl/haze remover with orrange pad

Adams fine machine polish with white pad

Adams machine superwax with black pad

Adams detail spray to top it all off :)

P1000539.jpg

some Simple green

Adams VRT

Eagle one chrome/metal polish

P1000541.jpg

and here are the pics at this new local spot i wanted to try

P1000549.jpg

P1000553.jpg

P1000547.jpg

Nice, that polished blower is ( . )( . ) Correct me if im wrong, but dont you use the orange pad with polish, then use swirl/hazer remover with the white pad to get rid of the maring from the polish??

flaunt it in my face why dont ya? I wish my truck was blue, awd and supercharged too lol. All I have is a silver 2wd n/a SS :nonod:

By the way, what machine do you use? DA?

haha i use a porter cable 7424

wow looks pretty damn sharp. its very clean also. do you have and other plans it. if so you should lower it a bit. it was one of the best mods ive gone.

i really really want to do a 2/3 but everytime i save some money i spend it on something else lol.

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

Nice, that polished blower is ( . )( . ) Correct me if im wrong, but dont you use the orange pad with polish, then use swirl/hazer remover with the white pad to get rid of the maring from the polish??

nope you use the orange pad with shr first off to do most of the correcting and then the white pad with fmp to fix the micro marring from the orange pad