Classic Vs New

jackw2

so getting a silverado soon! but what do all of you think.... silverado ss(04-06) or a new body style crew cab but not as nice of an inside????

very confused all opinions will be apriciated!

My opinion anf if it was me I would stick to the SS. I like the looks of the nnbs but dont care for the dash and insturment panel, looks to much like a luxury car for my taste. On the other hand if you go with the nnbs you can get the 403hp 6.2 and these trucks have a rack and pinion stearing. Its all in what you want they are both excellent trucks but the 07+ are supposed to be built with better quality.

Edit

I see your talking about a crew cab of the same model. Id still go with the SS. HAnds down the best Silverado.

Edited by Z88 SD (see edit history)

I would go with the SS. It's a classic style and it has more potential in my opinion than the newer body silverado. The SS to me is a classic and its more unique than a newer style. If you do go for a newer body than just go for a single cab. Those are sweeeeet! I think I might get one for myself, but keep my SS too.!

so getting a silverado soon! but what do all of you think.... silverado ss(04-06) or a new body style crew cab but not as nice of an inside????

very confused all opinions will be apriciated!

I would go with the SS. It's a classic style and it has more potential in my opinion than the newer body silverado. The SS to me is a classic and its more unique than a newer style. If you do go for a newer body than just go for a single cab. Those are sweeeeet! I think I might get one for myself, but keep my SS too.!

Not more potential with stock engine performance, I don't think the LQ9 has as much potential as the L76 & the L92 with just boltons. The L76 comes with 367 horsepower & the L92 comes with 403 horsepower and a way better transmission than the SS & Vortec Max. It comes with the 6L80.

Edited by VMax6.0 (see edit history)

Instead of an SSS I would get a 2011 Silverado LTZ extended cab standard bed with the 6.2l and the 6 speed auto transmission. It comes with 403 horsepower from the factory and with a 6 speed auto. I want that to be my next truck