Now I Dont Have To Reach Back There

installed this over the weekend. kinda confusing in couple areas but finally done. took me about 3 hours.. self explanatory and not too hard. only thing i dont like is how the cable is somewhat exposed. no where to really hide it. heres some pics to show you guyssigh.gif

100_0540.jpg love where the button goes tongue.gif

100_0544.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0542.jpg

where did u get it from?? and can you still use ur defroster??

i got them through my dealership. they are gm accessory. so plug and play.. well kinda. i had to swap out a pin from a connector to another connector cuz thats wat directions that came with the box said. thats where it got sorta confusing. if anyone has problems installing, feel free to ask.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Is it a whole new window or just the motor? I have the sliding rear window too. For those asking about the defrost, the sliding rear window (SSS) does not have defrost in it.

the kit came with a new center window, a motor with the cables, all the wires and the switch that goes in the dash.

What was the cost and part number if you don't mind me asking? Thanks!

part nmber is 17801488. Factory Deep Tint Power Sliding Window Package. i got it at my dealer for $300. they have another one that comes with a clear glass. so make sure u order the right one.cheers.gif

part nmber is 17801488. Factory Deep Tint Power Sliding Window Package. i got it at my dealer for $300. they have another one that comes with a clear glass. so make sure u order the right one.cheers.gif

Ok thank you! cheers.gif