Passenger Side Mirror Problem

ChinoHillian

on my 04 sss the passenger side mirror wont go back up when my curb assist is on. i can have the truck in reverse, but when i put it back into drive the mirror doesnt automatically go back to the normal position.

it doesnt work either if i go from reverse into 1/2/3 gear.

quite a situation i have here. any help on what the problem may be will really help me out

thanks

Edited by ChinoHillian (see edit history)

yeah i can move the mirrors just fine

how would i go about removing them mirror and checking out the inside of the mirror?

the mirrors just pop out with lil bit of help had to take mine to replace the glass

• 3 months later...

I'm having a similar problem that just started today after I washed the truck. Driver's side is fine but when I shift into reverse the passenger's side mirror goes all the way down, way far than it used to go and its way too low to even use the mirror. When I shift out of reverse the mirror comes back to its normal driving position but takes a few seconds longer than the driver's side (since it goes down so much further than the driver's side). Anybody deal with this before?